1 train shuttle buses and more from today may 26th 2008

nycbusfan

Thanks, I don't know the reason for the shuttle buses.

Construction on the new South Ferry station causes the lower portion of the line to close and thus spark the (MTA) to provide service to replace the (1) with shuttle busses.

All the (1) train buses are great, but I really don't think using an articulated bus for shuttle service is really necessary. I wonder, did that bus ever get filled up?
Yep, I've been on the shuttle last year and pretty much every seat on the artic was taken...

All the (1) train buses are great, but I really don't think using an articulated bus for shuttle service is really necessary. I wonder, did that bus ever get filled up?

Great Shots. I like 5177 on the M6 which is one of my favorite routes because those MJQ RTS's can move.

Definitely for the (1). Shuttles are the only time I get to see them in Brooklyn.

Great Shots. I like 5177 on the M6 which is one of my favorite routes because those MJQ RTS's can move.

Definitely for the (1). Shuttles are the only time I get to see them in Brooklyn.

Excellent Shots!

This is like one of those never ending, or always happening G.O.s but we all know it'll end once the new South Ferry opens. Plus, its the only time the (1) makes a stop for Cortlandt Street.....

Thanks guys, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the photos.

Archived