17-year-old girl faces rap in vicious beatdown of Bronx bus driver

akkuma2k

A 17-year-old girl pummeled a female city bus driver on a Bronx street Tuesday because she wasn't allowed to board with her dog, authorities said.

Steangeli Medina was stopped from boarding the Bx9 on Fordham Road at Cambreleng Ave. in Belmont just before 6p.m., cops said.

The driver, Marlene Bien-Aime, 48, spotted a pooch tucked in the teen's jacket and told her she couldn't ride unless the dog was in a crate, authorities said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/06/22/2011-06-22_teen_faces_rap_in_bx_bus_beatdown.html#ixzz1Q0p5qTKl

post-2990-133288582603_thumb.jpg

Well, she should be nominated for "Best Pet Owner Ever" because she tried to hide her effing dog in her jacket. It's all over the goddamned system - if you aren't handicapped, keep your pets off the damned bus.

Oh, who's going to take care of her dog now that she's in jail? Ha!

What did the passengers do? I am not familiar with this line but it was

during rush hour. There had to be people on that bus. I hope she gets sent upstate with the adult population in prison. I can picture women B/O's being

harassed and assaulted more then the men even though there are only 1,229

women B/O's out of a total workforce of around 8,011.

Did Walder go visit her at the hospital or at least give her a call?

i mean dam, do we need a cop on EVERY BUS????!!! maybe auxillary cops can ride with us or something? its getting a lil crazy for operators in the city!

Yes we should have cops on all of the buses. The riders are crazy.

As for that girl, not only should she go to jail, but they should let a big rabid dog eat that rat up in the cell. Shame on that bitch for doing that to the bus driver.

i mean dam, do we need a cop on EVERY BUS????!!! maybe auxillary cops can ride with us or something? its getting a lil crazy for operators in the city!

Actually, I would say that there should be a drivers' shield on every bus. The MTA could easily be open for that in exchange for something else in the next contract.

What did the passengers do? I am not familiar with this line but it was

during rush hour. There had to be people on that bus. I hope she gets sent upstate with the adult population in prison. I can picture women B/O's being

harassed and assaulted more then the men even though there are only 1,229

women B/O's out of a total workforce of around 8,011.

Did Walder go visit her at the hospital or at least give her a call?

She is old enough to be tried as an adult. BTW, are you talking about the ranks of NYCT bus operators only?

As for the bus operator, I hope that the MTA stands behind her (looking at her badge number, she probably has less than 3 years on the job).

Actually, I would say that there should be a drivers' shield on every bus. The MTA could easily be open for that in exchange for something else in the next contract.

She is old enough to be tried as an adult. BTW, are you talking about the ranks of NYCT bus operators only?

As for the bus operator, I hope that the MTA stands behind her (looking at her badge number, she probably has less than 3 years on the job).

Good to hear that she is old enough to be tried as an adult, I wasn't sure.

I got those numbers from a Chief article on women B/O's. I believe that number includes both NYCT and mabstoa B/O's, correct me if I am wrong though.

Yes she will be charged as an adult, 16 years old older is consider adult in New York State Penal Code. But her attorney might try to use the insanity defense if this 17 yr old have any medical condition, (ex, she is on medications or suffers from mental breakdown etc.) regarless, she is accountable for her own actions. hope that driver takes all the time necessary to come back in full duty, the driver needs to be physically and mentally ready to operate that bus safely or she can sue the mta for not protecting her on the job, which as we see is fuking serious out there as the weather gets hotter.

The B/O was 100% right for denying this savage beast entry inside the bus with her pooch. Was she disabled in any way? No. Did she have a right to take out her anger on a fellow B/O who was abiding the rules? No.

Section 1050.2

Definitions.

The following terms as used in these rules shall have the following meanings:

* “Service animal” means a guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to perform tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability that such person is unable to perform due to such disability, such as guiding persons with impaired vision, alerting persons with impaired hearing to sounds, pulling a wheelchair, retrieving dropped items or providing rescue assistance. The term service animal does not include a therapy animal or animal used for emotional support.

I was on a bus yesterday and when some women came in and boarded with a yorkie in her purse, the B/O petted the dog. I'm not saying that the B/O deserved to get beaten but she could have let the girl off the hook, especially if it the dog was so small it could fit in the girl's jacket. It's not much of a nuisance.

As for that girl, not only should she go to jail, but they should let a big rabid dog eat that rat up in the cell. Shame on that bitch for doing that to the bus driver.

my sentiments exactly !!

smear meat all over her & throw her in the hole w/ just her & a hungry wild ass pit abandoned by it's owner....

....since she's such a f****n dog lover....

for all I care, she can attempt to do that while in the hole as well....

Bus driver recalls horror of beating at the hands of 17-year-old girl whose dog not allowed on board

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/06/22/2011-06-22_bus_driver_recalls_horror_of_beating_at_the_hands_of_17yearold_girl_whose_dog_no.html#ixzz1Q2iPQCLY

If you guys haven't seen a picture of this subhuman, here it is.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Steangeli-Medina/100001325756420

I was on a bus yesterday and when some women came in and boarded with a yorkie in her purse, the B/O petted the dog. I'm not saying that the B/O deserved to get beaten but she could have let the girl off the hook, especially if it the dog was so small it could fit in the girl's jacket. It's not much of a nuisance.

What if you were someone who was allergic to animals (cats & dogs) and she sat down next to you?? Would you be ok with that? I highly doubt it.

Hey, we let people ride for free while others pay, so why not let them bring their farm animals on the bus too,right? Hey Little Bo Peep..How r you today? Sure bring on your sheep.. No one will mind.. Rules??? What rules? We don't have to follow rules. We can do whatever we want, especially if it's a little lamb,right??

idiot.:mad:

:tup:

What if you were someone who was allergic to animals (cats & dogs) and she sat down next to you?? Would you be ok with that? I highly doubt it.

Hey, we let people ride for free while others pay, so why not let them bring their farm animals on the bus too,right? Hey Little Bo Peep..How r you today? Sure bring on your sheep.. No one will mind.. Rules??? What rules? We don't have to follow rules. We can do whatever we want, especially if it's a little lamb,right??

Yeah, people enters the back of the bus or even bypasses the b/o for a free ride and you dont see a lot of bus operators saying anything, but pushing the button for farebeater and moving on.

I know a few b/os that wont allow them to even farebeat..

Yeah, people enters the back of the bus or even bypasses the b/o for a free ride and you dont see a lot of bus operators saying anything, but pushing the button for farebeater and moving on.

I know a few b/os that wont allow them to even farebeat..

We are specifically instructed, by Superintendents, NOT to challenge the fair. So, why should we? If they don't care about their money, why should we?

But other rules, like not allowing pets/animals on the bus unless they are in a carrier, always picking up and strapping in wheelchair passengers, no smoking on the bus,etc.. Those we are expected to enforce.

I apologize to Melvin in advance for coming off like an a-hole, but this passive attitude society has about rules is really getting out of hand, IMO. And sickens me b/c I see it, and deal with it, every single day. Rules are put in place for a reason. Why is it so hard to follow them? Makes everyone's day so much easier and pleasant.

The thing is what if that dog bites/attacks someone on the bus. Then when they go to court, it's going to be the B/O in the blame for letting the dog on in the first place since it's not a service dog.

Archived