17-year-old girl faces rap in vicious beatdown of Bronx bus driver

akkuma2k

Well, she should be nominated for "Best Pet Owner Ever" because she tried to hide her effing dog in her jacket. It's all over the goddamned system - if you aren't handicapped, keep your pets off the damned bus.

Oh, who's going to take care of her dog now that she's in jail? Ha!

Few weeks ago I saw a girl with a small dog in her bag. I don't get the need to carry dogs in bags or such.

With that said, I have no problem with it so long as if the dog does 'anything', the owner cleans up after it. Dogs are probably still cleaner than the bums on the trains.

As for the b1tch in this article, that's no excuse to beat up the driver. She should be beaten up by her cellmates. I understand the b/o was right to deny the human b1tch a ride, but was it really worth it? [note: not saying the attack was justified at all. point is there are psychos like the b1tch, at the end of the day I'd rather just finish my hours intact.]

Few weeks ago I saw a girl with a small dog in her bag. I don't get the need to carry dogs in bags or such.

With that said, I have no problem with it so long as if the dog does 'anything', the owner cleans up after it. Dogs are probably still cleaner than the bums on the trains.

As for the b1tch in this article, that's no excuse to beat up the driver. She should be beaten up by her cellmates. I understand the b/o was right to deny the human b1tch a ride, but was it really worth it? [note: not saying the attack was justified at all. point is there are psychos like the b1tch, at the end of the day I'd rather just finish my hours intact.]

now if only you told the operator that before this happened.

I was on a bus yesterday and when some women came in and boarded with a yorkie in her purse, the B/O petted the dog. I'm not saying that the B/O deserved to get beaten but she could have let the girl off the hook, especially if it the dog was so small it could fit in the girl's jacket. It's not much of a nuisance.

That's not the point it's against transit rules. I tell people everyday they can't enter with animals. And if they do and a cop see's it they could get a summons. B/O's have the right to deny entry onto the bus if someone has a animal that is not a service animal. This young girl is a savage beast that deserves what ever punishment she gets. I'm tired of people sympathizing with passengers that assault transit personnel by saying they could have just let them because of....... . The point of the matter is this woman was doing her job correctly and she got brutalized for it. People in NYC are becoming more and more volatile by the minute, and this is just yet another sad tragic reminder of that.

A 17-year-old girl pummeled a female city bus driver on a Bronx street Tuesday because she wasn't allowed to board with her dog, authorities said.

Another kid who grew up to be a complete f**kwad. Cue mother running out the house talking about how she was a "good girl".

(this post is from another thread)

This is what happens when you let boys to be boys. You create animals. Guys need a beating when they are young. Girls are much better because they have less of a tendency to act wild.

Let me guess, girls are still SO MUCH BETTER than guys, right?

I was on a bus yesterday and when some women came in and boarded with a yorkie in her purse, the B/O petted the dog. I'm not saying that the B/O deserved to get beaten but she could have let the girl off the hook, especially if it the dog was so small it could fit in the girl's jacket. It's not much of a nuisance.
now see the b/o cant take that risk, if she had a bag than i would think she would have let her go but the dog could have got out and made a big deal on the bus, what if it bit someone? wow the b/o wouldnt have a job. they have too think more than just one way they have too see it in every way and the risk is too high

now see the b/o cant take that risk, if she had a bag than i would think she would have let her go but the dog could have got out and made a big deal on the bus, what if it bit someone? wow the b/o wouldnt have a job. they have too think more than just one way they have too see it in every way and the risk is too high

Not to mention if it bit another passenger, imagine the lawsuit to the B/O and the girl with the dog.

This is crazy...I mean I tell people all the time NO....but to get beaten up for it.....DAMN....the other day somebody snuck a cat on the bus....the only way I know this...I heard....MMMEEOOOWW LIKE 50 MILLION times on the q66....but I am like people are out of control......I hope the BO is ok and takes off as much time as she needs to get better...CPBO out!

Anyway what about we charge people extra for bringing pets on board the subway and the bus.

151.jpg

You know, people do have allergies to animals, if you get on without the bus operator realizing you have one on you and someone allergic has a fit, I think people would be quick to find the source.

Bus driver beaten by passenger over dog may lose her sight in right eye

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2011/06/25/2011-06-25_beaten_bus_driver_may_lose_sight.html#ixzz1QIM09f61

There goes her career as a B/O if that happens, don't think you can drive

a bus or any vehicle for that matter with only 1 eye.

Another reason why that **** should have been thrown in prison. With this retarded judge, why don't we just release EVERYONE in prison WITHOUT BAIL. What's a few hundred thousand criminals? That's just cake.

The prosecutors were asking only $10,000 bail, and yet the judge

let her go. She should be facing attempted murder charges, if it wasn't

for the other passengers who had to restrain her I am sure it would

have come to that.

Can't B/Os fight back? Because I know if someone ever just punched me for no reason, they'd be on the floor in 1/2 a second.

B/O's are taught to use whatever means to avoid a confrontation.

I would think yes, you have the right to defend yourself if a passenger

hits you, but things could go really bad from there, you never know

what kind of a weapon they will pull out, which is how Edwin Thomas

got killed in Brooklyn, he was stabbed to death.

The prosecutors were asking only $10,000 bail, and yet the judge

let her go. She should be facing attempted murder charges, if it wasn't

for the other passengers who had to restrain her I am sure it would

have come to that.

Given that she should be charged with a felony, why did the prosecutor NOT appeal? There should always be bail mandated if the charge is a felony. Right now, the Bronx DA should push for at least 2 years in any plea deal.

Archived