Weird Al Yankovic

Shortline Bus

Anyone here a fan of Weird Al?

1)"Perform this way" (Lady gaga)

2)"Eat It" (Beat It by MJ)

3)'smells like nirvana'

4)"Amish Paraside" (spoof of 1995 Smash Hit of Coloio's Gangsta Paraside")

5)"Fat"(spoof of Micheal Jackson '80's classic hit "Bad")

what are your favorites of weird al?

Those are my favorites.;)

The original king of music parody, of course I do and Thank for showing me Lady Gaga one, never seen this one, he hasn't made a video since White and nerdy :)

Actually read online that Gaga was being a b-tch in trying to neogiate rights to Weird Al for 'perform this week' which just debuted a week or two ago.

Almost all of the performers he 'spoofed' from MJ to Niravna's Kurt Corbin have 'loved' his videos. A few like MJ and Corbin even allowed him to tape the videos at same time as they did it i.e Bad and Smells like Teen Sprit.

As saying goes for last 30 years, if Weird Al spoofs you, then you a household name in America and much of the world.;)

Actually read online that Gaga was being a b-tch in trying to neogiate rights to Weird Al for 'perform this week' which just debuted a week or two ago.

Almost all of the performers he 'spoofed' from MJ to Niravna's Kurt Corbin have 'loved' his videos. A few like MJ and Corbin even allowed him to tape the videos at same time as they did it i.e Bad and Smells like Teen Sprit.

As saying goes for last 30 years, if Weird Al spoofs you, then you a household name in America and much of the world.;)

That not like Gaga but oh well, I remember Coloio's didn't Like Amish Paraside, but the company that own Gangsta Paraside aloud Weird to use the song. but AL apologizes and both were at that the MTV awards.

That not like Gaga but oh well, I remember Coloio's didn't Like Amish Paraside, but the company that own Gangsta Paraside aloud Weird to use the song. but AL apologizes and both were at that the MTV awards.

So MTAregional what are your favorite Weird Al videos?;)

Heres a Live version 1981, His first TV appearances

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX3Fc0fBfWc&feature=related

Thanks MTABus:tup:. Not to get off topic. Oh yes i remember that guy with the gray hair that host. That kiddies is Tom Synder who had the 1230am time slot after Carson ON NBC. Soon after Letterman had that show for years then later Conan and now Jimmy Fallon:cool:)

My mom used to watch that waiting for my Dad to come home from work in Manhattan at the Postal Service.

Sadly Mr. Synder passed away a few years back.

Back to Weird Al. Wow he has not age much but he was little skinny 30 years ago.:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived