8047 In Passenger Service On.....

Cait Sith

Wow They Using 8047 For Service , I Heard It Went On The Q88 A Few Weeks Ago ...... Now Its Gonna Come Back All Beat Up ! , Queens Run Their Buses Hard , Nice Shot Of 9248 I Miss That Bus @ Ulmer Park .

1865:cry:1865:cry:Why Oh why hasn't it come East ...I'll take good care of that bus:)

It's so weird to see A brand new NF around here but I guess thats what they said when they saw our goods:p

Q27 what a great route to try it on .

Love that kneeling RTS shane. Them CNG's looked like they hit eachother but with that hang ...they might of:eek:

Great job catching that LIB ...get them while you can yes:tup:

http://youtu.be/WeY0mwlm_dk...you always get your bus :tup::tup::tup:

Nice shots. I'm gonna be on the lookout for 8047

8047 did only one trip on the Q27, so your not going to find it there!

But theres still a possibility of finding it in QV bus depot or as a Training bus.

@CS: :tup::tup::tup: shots!!!

lol @ the N22 RTS :).

Excellent shots, I assume 8047 is running because of the shortage?

5065 bleached, oh well. I gotta get my shots of Quill blackbacks fast, they've still got 5055-5061, 5064, 5066, 5069, 5076, and a handful of 5200s unless any others got repainted.

Q60 shots look great, 1865 doesn't look bad either. Nicely done.

Yep, 9556 also out there because of the shortage. 8047 came out because another bus broke down along the line according to the B/O.

I also gotta get the Quill blackbacks. Thankfully I shot a good bit that day. 5066 is my main one I must find!

Beau-ti-ful shots, mate!:) I was impressed with the the (Q5) & (Q85) to Green Acres, Manhattan RTS's & along with the LFS to go with it.

Speaking of #8047 I'd still be on the look out for it 'cuz I saw it doing a run on the (Q46) a week ago. So I'd expect to pop up when you least expect it.:)

Beau-ti-ful shots, mate!:) I was impressed with the the (Q5) & (Q85) to Green Acres, Manhattan RTS's & along with the LFS to go with it.

Speaking of #8047 I'd still be on the look out for it 'cuz I saw it doing a run on the (Q46) a week ago. So I'd expect to pop up when you least expect it.:)

That was EXACTLY my case right there! I was standing all the way at Main & Northern and I saw the roof HVAC, then I noticed the signage and zoomed my camera into it and I was like "IT CANT BE!"...and it was! You hit it right on the nail with that one!

Archived