Favorite Subway Rolling Stock

67thAve

Well theres been many of these threads but I'll contribute.

Favorite A Division Subway Car: R-142A They're fast,reliable unique sweet propulsion,comfortable,smooth ride,quiet unlike the loud ass R-142 and their steel is shiny and they have a smile look. Next Favorite A division would be the R-62.

Favorite B Division Subway Car: R-32 workhouse cars still getting the job done everyday kicking ass on the local unique trains pretty decent speed lots of bucking RFW and they still look pretty damn good. Next Favorite B Division would be the R-68A.

I think this thread can stay open 1 way if no one gets quoted on what someone else said which will spark arguments opinions and such.If that doesn't happen then no drama but its a public forum so it may happen.

Well theres been many of these threads but I'll contribute.

Favorite A Division Subway Car: R-142A They're fast,reliable unique sweet propulsion,comfortable,smooth ride,quiet unlike the loud R-142 and their steel is shiny and they have a smile look. Next Favorite B division would be the R-62.

You mean Next A division or R68?

I also like the R142A

R142A's & R142S's FTW!!! Ad-Tranz is one of the best propulsion packs ever put in an NYC subway car. So definetly the R142A's & R142S's are my favorite.

My least favorite is the R142, As other people use these words, I always say "I hate the R142's with a burning passion". I hate their look (the front looks terribly ugly), their HVAC's are noisy, and their signs are crap (they blink like crazy). I am kind of R142 racist lol, since I hate them so much. The only thing I tend to like about them is the propulsion a bit, I like how it howls and hisses. But overall, I hate the Alstom propulsion.

Archived