Help deciding where to buy...

Andy

Get them from Collect-Corner. On Royal Coach its like 35.00 for a Orion where as 17 on collectcorner. The Nabi is 15 on both.

I can't get the blank models, because I don't know how to paint it. I can only get the NYC models and decal them myself. Example: change the destination signs, add a depot sticker, etc.

I can't get the blank models, because I don't know how to paint it. I can only get the NYC models and decal them myself. Example: change the destination signs, add a depot sticker, etc.

Well for the NABI, its pretty expensive, 33 dollars per bus with the blue stripe & 43 on Collect-Corner. As for the Orion V - 60 bucks on royal coach. Best bet is painting them blank.

As for the Orion V - 60 bucks on royal coach.

LOL its 30 on royal coach, you just doubled the price. The transit museum only has RTS buses right? But I am going to get the articulated bus and change it from the M34 to the Bx12 or the BX9, or even Not In Service.

LOL its 30 on royal coach, you just doubled the price. The transit museum only has RTS buses right? But I am going to get the articulated bus and change it from the M34 to the Bx12 or the BX9, or even Not In Service.

On Royal Coach it was 60. As for the TM, they have Orion V's but they are like 40+ for one. :/ As far as the artic goes, it is a good model so I do recommend it.

On Royal Coach it was 60. As for the TM, they have Orion V's but they are like 40+ for one. :/ As far as the artic goes, it is a good model so I do recommend it.

Thanks for everything!!!

No prob!

Also, if you need decals & shit, I got all you need! ;)

Thanks alot, btw when was the last time you saw the orion V at the transit meusem, and which one? Grand Central or Brooklyn... I never saw it there before.

Thanks in advance, last question I promise!

EDIT: how much is the arctic in the TM?

Archived