U.S. Jews not able to fly on Delta flights to Saudi Arabia

Shortline Bus

This video will explain it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr3EGQC_jIQ

Here is the description.

The Sphere is a large metallic sculpture by German sculptor Fritz Koenig, currently displayed in Battery Park, New York City, that once stood in the middle of Austin J. Tobin Plaza, the area between the World Trade Center towers in Manhattan. After being recovered from the rubble of the Twin Towers after the September 11, 2001 attacks, it was relocated to Battery Park on a temporary basis—without any repairs—and formally rededicated with an eternal flame as a memorial to the victims of 9/11.

It has become a major tourist attraction, due partly to the fact that it survived the attacks with only dents and holes. It was meant to symbolize world peace through world trade, and was placed at the center of a ring of fountains and other decorative touches designed by trade center architect Minoru Yamasaki to mimic the Grand Mosque of Mecca, Masjid al-Haram, in which The Sphere stood at the place of the Kaaba. It was set to rotate once every 24 hours, and its base became a popular lunch spot for workers in the trade center on days with good weather.

You see whats going on here right? Theres a reason why moose-limbs dont get along well with others, its the same reason why Germany is sick of them and so is most of the other countries they migrate to.

Instead of normal immigration where the immigrants move to a new country and exchange customs and adopt some of their ways of life and traditions etc... Muslims go and migrate to other countries with the intent of taking over, gaining a majority of the population to control... They dont have ANY inclination or make ANY attempt to adopt the traditions etc of the new culture and country. This is why there is always a clash. This is why no one likes them. Not even liberals..

They are like a disease that spreads and tries to over power its host. The Jews are just as bad. Christians already went through all of this and their days of doing that are really long gone, only a small amount of fanatics are left who try to spread their ideolgy and disease.

Religion is an outdated tool to control the masses. Science has disproved everything religion tried to teach due to their lack of knowledge on how the world really worked before science had any proof. Its the same reason why the major 3 religions tried to suppress astronomers, scientists etc from spreading real knowledge.

Man I wish religion was way of teaching people the ways of peace and respect to your fellow man and women instead of people telling scary Fables and Fairy Tales about if you don't do what Jesus or alla say you will go to the place of fire of 72 Virgins.....wait what.

Man I wish religion was way of teaching people the ways of peace and respect to your fellow man and women instead of people telling scary Fables and Fairy Tales about if you don't do what Jesus or alla say you will go to the place of fire of 72 Virgins.....wait what.

Who needs religion to teach peace and respect? That should be common sense. ANyway its not up to religion, its up to your parents. Parents are the ones who are supposed to be teaching their children about respect, peace and compassion, not some outside source or just putting the kids infront of the idiont box (T.V.). My parents raised me different. I wouldnt go around fighting with people, punching and spitting at bus drivers etc because my parents raised me better than that. THey sat down with me as a child, taught me how to read, spent time with me etc..

People who grow up in dysfunctional households with selfish parents where their parents beat the kids, or they neglect their children , they are the ones producing children who are a menace to the community, joining gangs, robbing people and becoming ghetto thugs. Its not up to religion or any other institution to instill good values in chidren, its up to the parents but most parents these days are morons who shouldnt even be having kids, ignorant ghetto people producing ignorant ghetto kids. Stupid is as Stupid does..

Who needs religion to teach peace and respect? That should be common sense. ANyway its not up to religion, its up to your parents. Parents are the ones who are supposed to be teaching their children about respect, peace and compassion, not some outside source or just putting the kids infront of the idiont box (T.V.). My parents raised me different. I wouldnt go around fighting with people, punching and spitting at bus drivers etc because my parents raised me better than that. THey sat down with me as a child, taught me how to read, spent time with me etc..

People who grow up in dysfunctional households with selfish parents where their parents beat the kids, or they neglect their children , they are the ones producing children who are a menace to the community, joining gangs, robbing people and becoming ghetto thugs. Its not up to religion or any other institution to instill good values in chidren, its up to the parents but most parents these days are morons who shouldnt even be having kids, ignorant ghetto people producing ignorant ghetto kids. Stupid is as Stupid does..

Keep in mind Messino alot of kids grow up without parents, some have deadbeats parents that they turn to religion to find,hope,peace and respect, at least it better then being a gang. sure religion has it bad points. but there good when it comes to community togetherness and family.

They are like a disease that spreads and tries to over power its host. The Jews are just as bad. Christians already went through all of this and their days of doing that are really long gone, only a small amount of fanatics are left who try to spread their ideolgy and disease.

There is a difference in disagreeing with someones views, and outright bashing and entire religion o group of people.

I'm going to just start showing you all better than I can tell you!

Have a nice break from the forums, and we will see you next week!

If it happens one more time..... I guarantee you it WILL be your last!:mad:

Keep in mind Messino alot of kids grow up without parents, some have deadbeats parents that they turn to religion to find,hope,peace and respect, at least it better then being a gang. sure religion has it bad points. but there good when it comes to community togetherness and family.

Messino what about the 'good people' that hardly see on TV who do everything from helping the poor in 3rd world countries, etc.

Point is most tv news outlets worldwide focus on the crackpots and other negatives of 'religion' to that can turn many off faith. As a Christian the policy by the Sauids is basically 'apartheid' IMO.

Sort of back to topic. I am very disappointed in Delta airlines. They took $$ ahead of the prinicpal of the matter which is this policy by the Saudis is wrong. There are 2 other majority muslim countries that at least allows people of the Jewish faith to visit. One is Turkey and the other Inodensia.

Messino what about the 'good people' that hardly see on TV who do everything from helping the poor in 3rd world countries, etc.

Point is most tv news outlets worldwide focus on the crackpots and other negatives of 'religion' to that can turn many off faith. As a Christian the policy by the Sauids is basically 'apartheid' IMO.

Sort of back to topic. I am very disappointed in Delta airlines. They took $$ ahead of the prinicpal of the matter which is this policy by the Saudis is wrong. There are 2 other majority muslim countries that at least allows people of the Jewish faith to visit. One is Turkey and the other Inodensia.

It doesn't matter that the Saudi's are wrong or not. If Jews and non-muslims won't be allowed into the country, what's the point of letting them on the plane?

Better yet.... Why would they even want to get on the plane? I know I wouldn't.

He's a nutcase who has repeatedly, repeatedly bashed Jews and is now focused on bashing Muslims. I frankly don't understand why the forums even tolerate his racist rants, and I think a suspension is the absolute least of what's necessary. Have you seen the racist and volatile things he posts?! It's not worth replying to him, let alone wasting the bandwith providing space for his rants.

Well, that was the absolute last time. But it's mostly my fault. I've been way too soft around here.......

In a way, I still am..... But that era is coming to an end!

He's a nutcase who has repeatedly, repeatedly bashed Jews and is now focused on bashing Muslims. I frankly don't understand why the forums even tolerate his racist rants, and I think a suspension is the absolute least of what's necessary. Have you seen the racist and volatile things he posts?! It's not worth replying to him, let alone wasting the bandwith providing space for his rants.

I also think some serious questions should be raised towards the person who "thanks" the claim that Jews and Muslims are a disease to this Earth.

I am MHV. Messino once said the "N" word (for no reason)on a thread in which a Black Woman who worked as a MBTA (Boston)Bus Driver was I think was fired for beng a drug addict.

Was angry about why he used but I am not a Mod. What was surprising was that a few younger members (including a few Black members) defending him. Not going to talk about that much MHV it's over.

With that said, the forums does not need his comments which are being kind would make Archie Bunker 'blush.'

Well, that was the absolute last time. But it's mostly my fault. I've been way too soft around here.......

In a way, I still am..... But that era is coming to an end!

Bro you a great Mod:tup:. You are very 'fair' which is not easy with all the egos on this site including handling a nut like me LMAO.:cool:

Also when needed you kick A@@ when a member screws up. This is not a kiss up and just being honest. Keep up the good work.:cool:

Bro you a great Mod:tup:. You are very 'fair' which is not easy with all the egos on this site including handling a nut like me LMAO.:cool:

Also when needed you kick A@@ when a member screws up. This is not a kiss up and just being honest. Keep up the good work.:cool:

Thank you. I appreciate it.....

And with that be said, please try to cut down on some of your off topic threads!

We 're going to come up with some rules on posting in this forum, because I can't take it any more! Things are about to change!

The traffic is up 100% month over month. I'm at the point where I want to just outright delete threads. But that messes with the post counts.

I appreeciate, and love every last one of you for your support......... (Believe it or not:p)

But people need to start being more professional, and limit threads to discussions that won't fizzle out in 20 minutes. It's too much.... There are too many threads! And too many posts....

I'm also going to start suspending accounts of users that post 100 times per hour just for the sake of posting!

Back on topic: None of us are likely going to Saudi Arabia....... Delta is just preventing people from further headache!!

With that said......

In the words of my favorite (J) T/O back in the day

Stand Clear Close!

Archived