Daniel Smith Traveling Show Season 2 (Official Thread)

Here's a special Daniel Smith Traveling Show (Which is Episode 10 For The Series) based on changes through my life, the New York City Subway life's and the NYC Transit Bus from present to future. So anyways this is one of the great and sad episodes because for people, changes and decisions are hard to choose. But thats part of life. All Subway Clips Were By Me (Daniel Smith).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qKbACTUZZE

And there's a special credits style I did By the way instead of doing the same style I've been doing for this season (Which is Footage of the RFW). Enjoy this Daniel Smith Traveling Show Episode

Here's a special Daniel Smith Traveling Show (Which is Episode 10 For The Series) based on changes through my life, the New York City Subway life's and the NYC Transit Bus from present to future. So anyways this is one of the great and sad episodes because for people, changes and decisions are hard to choose. But thats part of life. All Subway Clips Were By Me (Daniel Smith).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qKbACTUZZE

And there's a special credits style I did By the way instead of doing the same style I've been doing for this season (Which is Footage of the RFW). Enjoy this Daniel Smith Traveling Show Episode

• 1 month later...

OK Now. There will definetly be a Christmas Special for my show called "Once Upon A Daniel Christmas". This episode will be a special holidays episode with holiday tunes, Christmas themes and much more. This episode will be 45-55 minutes long. It won't be released until December 22nd or 23rd:cool:

• 2 months later...

Daniel Smith Traveling Show is back with a brand new theme song, style and so much more to come. Here's the first 2012 Episode of Daniel Smith Traveling Show called "Moving It". This episode covers the streets and the NYC Subway. We travel through Manhattan And Brooklyn in this episode and keeping it moving. Enjoy and rate, like and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Daniel Smith Traveling Show Season 2, Episode 7: Moving It - YouTube

• 2 months later...

OK. Well here's an episode I did about called "Relationships And Love" Where its all about not rushing to find love, sex or pregnancy. This episode has a True emotional meaning and this is the first episode to be emotional. Well I hope you guys enjoy and tell me what you think and remember "Love will come to you if you just take your time and not rushing.

Daniel Smith Traveling Show Productions B)

• 2 months later...

Archived