Brighton Line photos

MattTrain

Brighton Line photos from last year, I have taken this with a simple point and shoot camera.

Summer010-1.jpg

Summer011-1.jpg

Summer012.jpg

Summer013.jpg

Summer014.jpg

Summer015.jpg

Summer016.jpg

Summer017.jpg

Summer018.jpg

Summer020.jpg

Summer021.jpg

Summer022.jpg

Summer023.jpg

Summer024.jpg

Summer025.jpg

Summer026.jpg

Summer027.jpg

Summer028.jpg

Summer029.jpg

Summer030.jpg

The car I was on was #5116 R68A on the (Q) That's where most of my photos were taken during that day. I know some interior shots aren't that great because I forgot to use flash. This will do for now. R40 on (B) and R68/R68A on (Q) June 28,2007. Some cars are blurred because they were going too fast as well.

Oh that's a coincidence. You must live in Midwood. Honestly, it's easier to take a photo of a train that's stationary rather than the one in motion.

Pending how you take a shot, taking a picture of a train in motion is a whimp!

Nice shots btw.

Pending how you take a shot, taking a picture of a train in motion is a whimp!

Nice shots btw.

Okay, I understand that point, thanks for the comment, it depends on the type of camera used.

Actually the shots where you have a lot of light concentrated in one spot look cool. Like where you have a lot of light shining through the door window in an interior shot. The good thing about these pictures is that they look like they're old.

Well it's been like almost one year since I've taken them. My first starting point was at Avenue H (Q) and I kept shooting photos of R40's and R68's until Brighton Beach (B)(Q)

Archived