The (F) in R46

Calvin

Anywhere between 0 and 3 sets out there, the assignment sheet only shows what is needed for the AM and PM rush. Some of you guys need to do your own leg work on this sort of stuff, it seems everyone wants everything handed to them on a silver platter.

I'm taking two night classes and I may start a part time job next week. I don't have 2 hours to search for a specific train model. These tips help.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ahh, its just an R46 guys. and since you know it is now going to be on the (F) you have a year or so to catch it! take it easy.

If this were FB, I would so like this status! lol

But he's right. an (F) trains an (F) train why waste your lives looking for specific model on the 2nd longest line in the MTA B) There's so much you do aside from this like hanging with friends(doing non-railfan stuff), get some skin, get a job, plan your summer , so much more i just can't name it all :)

If this were FB, I would so like this status! lol

But he's right. an (F) trains an (F) train why waste your lives looking for specific model on the 2nd longest line in the MTA :P There's so much you do aside from this like hanging with friends(doing non-railfan stuff), get some skin, get a job, plan your summer , so much more i just can't name it all :P

says the one who'se name is Ftrainfan B):P

Sorry, but I couldn't let the joke opportunity pass :)

says the one who'se name is Ftrainfan :(:P

Sorry, but I couldn't let the joke opportunity pass :P

yeah when your gentle with the jokes your not half bad. but serio mi transit amigos. Live life this summer! Party, meet ppl go to concerts, give dubbs, get the digits, get a job, a car , nice camera to shoot awesome stuff(besides trains and buses) and did i mention meet girls! serio. this R46 on the (F) is not worth wasting your summer.... one more thing. I'm changing my name because it doesn't go right with my current attitude in the forums! how do you do that?

The funny stuff is with all the (G) is going all 68/68A and foamers running out there like chickens with their heads cut off while we all knew the numbers of that car class on the (G) was only going to increase exponentially...

Ha I remember that day. Everyone going searching for it and whatnot...meanwhile I was on the (G) to meet up with my girlfriend and I saw 2 of them without even looking for it...and a R46 (F)

Daniel & I caught an R46 on the (F) Tuesday & Wednesday. Both times it went OOS at 179 St and came flying back NIS on the express track @ 169 Street.

Btw, on Tuesday there were 2 R46 on the (F). Both R46 (F) trains met each other at Roosevelt Avenue on Tuesday :eek:.

It makes me wonder why the R46 are running on the (F) since a whole bunch of R160B sets under 9233 are still running @ JY... 9156 was at CI for a while and is now back on the (F).

Ha I remember that day. Everyone going searching for it and whatnot...meanwhile I was on the (G) to meet up with my girlfriend and I saw 2 of them without even looking for it...and a R46 (F)

No. I found your priority list for that day.

1) R68

2) R68

3) R46

:(

Guest lance25

Let's see: there are a grand total of three R46 sets that are supposed to be on the (F) (not saying that more or less may pop up) with the rest of the fleet R160s. Prior to these new assignments, there were two or three R160s on the (R) while the rest was R46s. Do those two factoids sound all that dissimilar? Sometimes, you have to think before you ask a question that's really that obvious.

I'm not against a high post count, but it's the quality of the posts. If it's 'oh what train will run on what line?' -That sort of thing 'like 7 times', then that's just wasteful. imo. That's my main gripe.
Can you add fantasy lines/expansions that won't happen in a million years, even if one dreams about it?

:P

I'm not against a high post count, but it's the quality of the posts. If it's 'oh what train will run on what line?' -That sort of thing 'like 7 times', then that's just wasteful. imo. That's my main gripe.

At Straphangers, I was obsessed with post count, but I'm past that point. I want to be defined by my reputation and pics, not my post count.

Archived