The (F) in R46

Calvin

I agree, I grew up on those R46's all my life, last night it poped out of nowhere, Its too damn hot looking for a damn subway car, if its an R1/9 or a BMT standard or something you don't see alot, then yeah but an R46 on the (F) come on

At the time they changed the (M) train, I didn't know they were going to remove ALL the R46's from the (F), which until December 15, 2001 was my favorite subway line. If I had know the R46's were going to be removed from the (F), I would've made many videos and taken many pics.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lance25
Its funny how people are chasing down equipment that's been on a line for years.

Reminds me of when that lone R62 was on the (4) back in '08...

Guest lance25

I'm pretty sure it was an R62, but I may be wrong. I do know it was one of the two as I caught it several times during my commute to Brooklyn.

R62 or R62As? Cuz I know the (4) had some [(1) and (7) lines] because the (2) and (5) had to borrow R142As from the (4) and (6) when their R142 had to be 'fixed'.

I'm pretty sure it was an R62, but I may be wrong. I do know it was one of the two as I caught it several times during my commute to Brooklyn.

It was a R-62...those were the loaners!

5542 keeps roaming the (F) now.

I wish they'd put 5741 on the (F), 5741 hows like no other!

unfortunately I couldn't catch an R46 (F) today since I was too busy with the R68A back on the (N)(Q) & that one R42 set on the (J).

5542 keeps roaming the (F) now.

I wish they'd put 5741 on the (F), 5741 hows like no other!

unfortunately I couldn't catch an R46 (F) today since I was too busy with the R68A back on the (N)(Q) & that one R42 set on the (J).

Do Us all a favor, Grow up, Its not that serious, you need to do other things, get some girls or something

ive heard they show up as a put in starting at Kings Highway

Yes, but that isn't always the case and they could be any Kings Highway put in. Sometimes they have 1 or 2 trains running all night. There is no way to predict where it will be unless you call on of the terminals.

Whether or not its 5542 or 5741 its still a R46.

Incase you didn't know 5741 howls more than an R68! It doesn't that plain boring propulsion.

Do Us all a favor, Grow up, Its not that serious, you need to do other things, get some girls or something

I hope you know this saying.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.

It seems like your trying to start a flame war here, SMH.

Incase you didn't know 5741 howls more than an R68! It doesn't that plain boring propulsion.

What's even more crazy is you know that... You may be fanning a bit too much..

Well, I know this is an R46 (F) thread...but guess what was on the (C) this evening:

IMAGE REMOVED

Credit to SubChat poster Railman 718.

I saw that last night but I was too preoccupied to give much of a damn about it...at least someone took a pic of it

Well he does have a point. Its just a R46...if you want 5741 that bad, go find it on whatever line its on

Archived