any Rachael Ray Fans?

EE Broadway Local

Who the hell is Rachael Ray?

As if I never heard her name on ABC-7 commercials... *grins*

Some woman who hosts a cooking show that comes on during midday's.

I highly doubt anyone on NYCTF watches it, the demographic of NYCTF and the Rachael Ray show is wayyy different.

Rachael also has a daytime show on NBC (KVOA TV NBC 4 here in Tucson (11:00 am), as well as a cooking show on The Food Channel.

I like her voice.

Dude, This thread needs to be locked. :lock: There should be a popular people thread so people can have discussions on popular people. Or there could be a tv show thread.

Dude, This thread needs to be locked. :lock: There should be a popular people thread so people can have discussions on popular people. Or there could be a tv show thread.

...Or you can just go to the random thoughts thread and call it a day

I've heard of her; never really checked her out, so to speak...

What happened with her recently, for there to be a thread made out of this?

I highly doubt anyone on NYCTF watches it, the demographic of NYCTF and the Rachael Ray show is wayyy different.

good point....

how many women are on this board anyway? only one that comes to mind is that popsiclex chick....

I've heard of her; never really checked her out, so to speak...

What happened with her recently, for there to be a thread made out of this?

good point....

how many women are on this board anyway? only one that comes to mind is that popsiclex chick....

I watch the Cooking Channel during the mornings on Saturday usually and sometimes Sunday before I head out to the city or whatever, as I am a fine dining and food whack job, but I always flip the channel on her. I find her rather annoying for some reason. I agree though, why make a thread out of this? :confused:

I watch the Cooking Channel during the mornings on Saturday usually and sometimes Sunday before I head out to the city or whatever, as I am a fine dining and food whack job, but I always flip the channel on her. I find her rather annoying for some reason. I agree though, why make a thread out of this? :confused:

word.

I saw trainfan's post, and I was like, I aint even know she had a cooking show.... I thought she was a run-of-the-mill talk show host or somethin....

*goes to google rachael ray to see what she looks like*

lol @ the backhanded compliment....

don't sleep on white women out here in 2k11....

lot more of em are carryin more donks than the sistas; shapelier too !

^^ after checkin out a few of her pics, the above definitely doesn't apply to rachael ray here.... to me, she's average across the board (body & face).... I get the whole notion of diffrent strokes for diffrent folks, but... with the way EE's goin on about her, I was expectin to see someone w/ a body like that (stuck up) lisa raye or some'n....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived