Details of the New Assignments?

R10 2952

That's something i find hard to believe.

I heard that too, all last winter, but it's something that just fizzled out when the time came. Would have made sense, since the 32 bodies are in better condition, and it would leave one less separate class that has to be maintained.

I heard that too, all last winter, but it's something that just fizzled out when the time came. Would have made sense, since the 32 bodies are in better condition, and it would leave one less separate class that has to be maintained.

Had this gone through,the (C) line wouldn't have enough spears for service.

ive seen 9153-9155 paired with 9178-9182 on the (F) today and 9232-9228 on the (E);) and the (N)/(Q) was all R160 from what ive seen, (ive spent alot of time via Broadway.) so im guessing all the R160B sets still have yet to be transferred :cool:

In other news, there's a ®160 out there. I seen it at Whitehall St heading south (I was just getting off the train at Whitehall)...the lead motor is 9822

And who's the derp that said no more R160's on the (R) you just proved him wrong!

And who's the derp that said no more R160's on the (R) you just proved him wrong!

No R160s are assigned to the (R), that doesn't mean they can't show up there. The (R) is assigned to Jamaica Yard which has 160s, so when needed, they can show up on any line out of that yard.

No R160s are assigned to the (R), that doesn't mean they can't show up there. The (R) is assigned to Jamaica Yard which has 160s, so when needed, they can show up on any line out of that yard.

I know I was just saying SOMEONE said that R160's will NO LONGER run on the (R)... And He just proved them wrong! DO I need so speak any slower?

I know I was just saying SOMEONE said that R160's will NO LONGER run on the (R)... And He just proved them wrong! DO I need so speak any slower?

For a 14 year old, you seem to be a bit of a wise ass. How about you just shut the f*ck up for a while.

For a 14 year old, you seem to be a bit of a wise ass. How about you just shut the f*ck up for a while.

Woooah!! Sir where did this language come from? I'm just trying to explain my words. I was simply saying that someone in another thread pointed out that R160's were taken off the (R) and Mr. Fresh Pond over here spotted a R160 (R) and I was just telling Mr. Fresh Pond that he proved that other person wrong. There is no need for that language or attitude on these forums sir.

And BTW i'm 15 today B)

Woooah!! Sir where did this language come from? I'm just trying to explain my words. I was simply saying that someone in another thread pointed out that R160's were taken off the (R) and Mr. Fresh Pond over here spotted a R160 (R) and I was just telling Mr. Fresh Pond that he proved that other person wrong. There is no need for that language or attitude on these forums sir.

And BTW i'm 15 today B)

Well then.... happy birthday.

idc if its your birthday you taking ppls threads and assumptions too seriously. finish going through puberty and stop acting like an uppity jackass.

That's how life is if you don't take things seriously then you don't care about how things turn out for better or worse. Next thing is that I'm very sad that your 21 and can't even use proper grammer. Please say something else I really want to continue. You're only 6 years older than me, don't act like you're some kind of guru of forum ethics. You respond how you want, I'll respond how I want to, individuality is a must.

Thank you and have a nice day

anyway.....rode a R46 (G) today (leading motor 5760)

They are STILL on the (G)? Thats weird. I know the last time I spotted an R46 (G) was last Monday (June 26). This means that the pick might have an option for one R46 (G) :confused:.

Anyway, I keep seeing R46 on the (F). Today there were 2 sets on the (F), one of the numbers in one of the sets was 5542.

So I guess the new R160 (R) is the R46 (F):P.

They are STILL on the (G)? Thats weird. I know the last time I spotted an R46 (G) was last Monday (June 26). This means that the pick might have an option for one R46 (G) :confused:.

Anyway, I keep seeing R46 on the (F). Today there were 2 sets on the (F), one of the numbers in one of the sets was 5542.

So I guess the new R160 (R) is the R46 (F):P.

Well since Coney Island stores some F trains I'm thinking that R46 (G) was a (F) set. Also No, this is not like a R160 (R) cause R160's never ran on the (R) before while R46's have been on the (F) for some decades

Well since Coney Island stores some F trains I'm thinking that R46 (G) was a (F) set. Also No, this is not like a R160 (R) cause R160's never ran on the (R) before while R46's have been on the (F) for some decades

I'm saying how the R46 (F) is like the R160 (R) railfanwise. The R46 (F) is as hard to catch as the R160 ®'s back then.

EDIT: As I heard CI doesn't have any runs on the (F), all the runs on the (F) that are not from JY are from Avenue X Yard.

I'm saying how the R46 (F) is like the R160 (R) railfanwise. The R46 (F) is as hard to catch as the R160 ®'s back then.

EDIT: As I heard CI doesn't have any runs on the (F), all the runs on the (F) that are not from JY are from Avenue X Yard.

Hmm Look at a Map and tell me how close Avenue X yard is to Coney Island

Archived