Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

NYU VII 3G Hybrids (Not my videos)

R188 7857

NYU got rid of their 05 and some RTS!

This bus is really quiet eh?

Well yeah it is!

Video credits :

Video #1 and #2 : BrianMercy1022

Video #3 : Jony028

:cool:

NYU got rid of their 05 and some RTS!

This bus is really quiet eh?

Well yeah it is!

Video credits :

Video #1 and #2 : BrianMercy1022

Video #3 : Jony028

:cool:

Some of the RTSs that had Detroit Diesel Series 50s now run for Newark Airport Service. The Orion Vs run on airport shuttles around Newark Airport IIRC. They, along with the LFSs which are running somewhere else as well have been replaced by ex-Rutgers NovaBus RTS-06s and some of the other Novas that ran from NJT Service run for NYU as well. Only two routes are operated at NYU now, Routes B and E, which is also why you only see a handful of buses running for NYU now.

Some of the RTSs that had Detroit Diesel Series 50s now run for Newark Airport Service. The Orion Vs run on airport shuttles around Newark Airport IIRC. They, along with the LFSs which are running somewhere else as well have been replaced by ex-Rutgers NovaBus RTS-06s and some of the other Novas that ran from NJT Service run for NYU as well. Only two routes are operated at NYU now, Routes B and E, which is also why you only see a handful of buses running for NYU now.

Mind you, it was a change in contract operator that different buses run now (from Coach USA to Academy).

Mind you, it was a change in contract operator that different buses run now (from Coach USA to Academy).

Thanks for pointing that out. I forgot about the contract change, stupid me, ugh.

The current RTSes are Cummins buses, no? I still miss the old NYU TMCs...

Yes sir

Current Cummins/ZF RTSs

And our past Series 50/V731s.

Archived