Biggest Minority

hilary1220

As my time in NYCT has gone on, I have realized that I am probably the biggest minority (forgive the oxymoron) in this organization. I am a white, Jewish female train operator working the miscellaneous equipment - I think I'm alone in this category!! :(

I've got the age to retire, but I only have 13 years in service!! :(

Anyhow that's my introduction; have a safe day everyone.

Please vary your introduction posts.

I'm going to give a 1st, fair and only warning.....you are a child stay in your lane. 2nd of all I've been saying the same introductions since I 1st came on this board. I advise you to mind your damn business. I don't have to vary anything b/c its not of your liking. Why don't you stop making foamer fantasy threads....how about that one????? You have pleasant and beautiful afternoon!

I'm going to give a 1st, fair and only warning.....you are a child stay in your lane. 2nd of all I've been saying the same introductions since I 1st came on this board. I advise you to mind your damn business. I don't have to vary anything b/c its not of your liking. Why don't you stop making foamer fantasy threads....how about that one????? You have pleasant and beautiful afternoon!

I didn't say it wasn't to my liking. It just seems stale when you do the same thing over and over again, and it makes the new member feel unwelcome if you say the same thing to someone else who is completely different. I felt that way when you said the exact same thing you said to me that you said to hilary1220, Andres, etc. At least include the user's name, so it seems like you care. And why don't you confront the other 500 people who make fantasy threads? I'm not alone, and many people find threads like those fun. I will not "stay in my lane" now. Not that you have insulted me multiple times in the course of this thread, and more. You have a very very pleasant and beautiful afternoon! :mad:

Thanks again for the welcome.

BTW to SI Subway - I thought this was supposed to be a welcoming area. For you to tell someone to vary their welcome message is rude, and off-topic. You should have done that privately. Then you and via White Plains Road could have discussed this elsewhere.

Enough said!!

Archived