Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

9361 on the B82

ciboii22

what? 9361 nooooooo. QV got a ENY Hybrid running around too.

Sounded good too.

Yea you didnt know 9361 went to eny? it rides good too and i heard your recording yesterday that bus sounds good ! I rode on it home .

I rode that bus on the B82 yesterday morning.

It rides really good , whine and all .

You must've had a good operator with it. The guy I rode with was driving like a little girl.

LMAO , these east new york drivers drag and take their time thats why i dont ride their lines .

LMAO , these east new york drivers drag and take their time thats why i dont ride their lines .

Yeah i see that alot, but every so often you'll get one that likes to push that bus to the max. To be perfectly honest I hate the B82. I try to take the 6 whenever I can

Yeah i see that alot, but every so often you'll get one that likes to push that bus to the max. To be perfectly honest I hate the B82. I try to take the 6 whenever I can

Yes you would always get one driver that drives fast , and the b82 is slow . The b6 is something else ! them ulmer park drivers be moving . Some drive slow but they still move .

The 6 moves the 82 doesn't plain and simple. There is however a seinor guy on the 82 in the morning that MOVES. You also got a certain person who barely move and your lucky if he pulls into your stop. Some of you guys should know who I'm talking about.

Archived