*Ring Ring* MTA if you are listening/watching...

The Real

Beg to differ, I've heard regular passengers comment on buses looks, hell you've even got passengers in the Ulmer Park route district that won't set foot on an LFS...

So you tell me if curb appeal doesn't matter in the transportation industry, because guess what, it does!

Yup...I can contest to that!!!! Here is the convo I had with a passenger the night I had an LFS on the B6, that I took time to look for in my old statuses from Facebook!!!

This is from June 6th:

I got the LFS tonight on the B6..i pull up to Utica Avenue,load up, and 1 person is standing there. Heres the convo:

Me: you dont wanna ride with me

Her: nope

Me:why?

...Her:*shrugs shoulders*

Me:waiting on the b103?

Her: no, I dont wanna ride the new bus, I dont like it.

Me: well to be honest, the next one is the same thing.

Her: well then I guess i'll walk. **** these buses

Me: ok suit yourself

Picky ass people!

Haha gotta love NYers. Pretty funny scene right there.

Even funnier when it happened right there in my face!! I cracked up but was confused at the same time!!! 11:30 at night and you being picky about a bus!!! BUt I just put that there to show the people who says people don't pay attention to bus looks and so on that they do! And WILL NOT ride it if they don't like!!!

The cheapest way to paint a bus would be painting it like 6792 but having the stripe go up in the rear. That way no blue paint would have to be used in the front and It looks better in the back (and no black paint will have to be used).

• 1 year later...

Some folks may notice that a bus "looks" ugly, but nobody will actually reject an "ugly" bus and wait another 10 minutes in the cold for an "attractive" bus.

I will...thats why i got my warm coat hat...and my phone to occupy myself...i will reject and LFS for an XD40 anyday...anyways...the LFS would look more attractive if it had the blue stripe in the front...

Archived