Report NJT Summer Delays Here

mfs NJT459

The first delay is mentioned on Twitter NJT SBUS, 316 4:47 PM trip broke down at Greyhound Terminal this afternoon. I heard, a 406 bus had to end service early at 8th & Market so it can do the 316 from Greyhound.

Anyways, report delays from NJCL, ACL, ACES, and all the Jersey Shore bus routes on here

The first delay is mentioned on Twitter NJT SBUS, 316 4:47 PM trip broke down at Greyhound Terminal this afternoon. I heard, a 406 bus had to end service early at 8th & Market so it can do the 316 from Greyhound.

Anyways, report delays from NJCL, ACL, ACES, and all the Jersey Shore bus routes on here

ouch

• 1 month later...

Today was the Air Show. NJT advised us to expect delays and overcrowding on all Atlantic City bus routes. I was on a 505 today that was packed with 45+ passengers on a Baby Nova. Eventhough there were other 505s behind us, because they were late, my thought: the supervisor should've split us up into other 505 buses.

Also, according to http://twitter.com/NJTRANSIT_ACRL, a couple of trains (not including the extra train, 4532, which terminated in Cherry Hill as scheduled) also had delays due to Delair bridge opening.

8/23/11 5.8 Earthquake

PATCO was shutdown for a few hours, NJT cross-honored PATCO tickets and freedom cards on buses.

Atlantic City Line was suspended between Lindenwold and Cherry Hill due to bridge inspection.

Few Northeast Corridor delays here and there despite the speed restriction on Amtrak.

Buses were running "on or close to schedule" during PM rush hour.

Where were you when the earthquake hit?

Archived