Woman Arrested After Spraying Officer w/ Breast Milk

Orion

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2011/06/stephanie-robinette-jailed-after.html

READY, AIM, FIRE!!!!

Okay, so I have heard of some nonsense in my life but one, she used a body part as a WEAPON, or two, she was arrested for attempted breast feeding to an officer. What is going on in this world? You know that officer only arrested her in hopes that she would do it again!

She must've thought...

Woman: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE SUCKERS!! *FIRES BREAST MILK LASERS* PEWWWWW PEWWWWW PEWWWW!!!!

Officer: YOU HAVE NOT SUNK MY BATTLESHIP, BUT YET, YOU HAVE RAISED IT. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SHIRTLESS!

Where they do that at? ;)

All right, you guys ain't working as a team. I'm gonna have to shut down TTMG. The only way I'll reopen TTMG is if you go up to the Bronx, and get me some breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant. I only drink the finest breast milks.

*bangs bottles together" Breeeeast Milk. You maaake my daaay-yay ;):P:P

All right, you guys ain't working as a team. I'm gonna have to shut down TTMG. The only way I'll reopen TTMG is if you go up to the Bronx, and get me some breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant. I only drink the finest breast milks.

*bangs bottles together" Breeeeast Milk. You maaake my daaay-yay ;):P:P

A Cambodian immigrant LOLOL!!

Had I not posted this in our chatroom, it would've never made it up here lmao.

This was priceless. Reading through Fukushima stuff last night then ran into this. I was done.

I found this by myself actually!

So, if she used that as a weapon, I wonder if the cops wanted to get "shot"

*bangs bottles together" Breeeeast Milk. You maaake my daaay-yay :P:P:p

LMAO dammit, I was gonna put that

The statement by their police department stated this is what happens when you're intoxicated - people do dumb sh*t. It's the way of life. Trust me, if we dig dip into some individual's lives, we'd find stains, literally.

This would've been awesome if captured on video and uploaded to YouTube -- a million hits, easy.

Archived