Foods You Won't Eat

Kriston Lewis

I'm not a fruit person either, but bananas are the exception. If you have a perfectly ripe banana (I don't mean mushy with black spots on it, but yellow all over) then it almost tastes like candy.

Foods I won't eat

Oranges- they have a bitter taste. The last time I ate them was 10 years ago. I ate them on an empty stomach. You can guess what happened next...

Chili- many people like them, but they also send me to the bathroom

Oatmeal- in general, I hate food that is mushy

Spinach*- I will eat Spinach, but I have to force myself. I have to mix it with rice and chicken. It's good for you, but it tastes like sh*t

Oatmeal is the only "hot" breakfast I'll eat now... especially w/ raisins...

used to make those lil sausage links, but they've gotten nastier over the years.... I swear they don't make nothin like they used to anymore....

Spinach smells awful... can't go too close to that stuff

Growing up, my uncle used to make this big *ole* pot of chili (southern style) every week... everyone in the household used to chow down off it, except me.... While they were off eatin chili, I'd be off eatin some good ole american sloppy joe... man do I miss that stuff....

can tolerate tomatos, IF it is part of a sandwich. Another food I forgot to add is pickles. Even on a sandwich, I hate pickles.

if it aint ketchup or tomato sauce (on say, an italian dish), I don't mess w/ tomatoes.... if a tomato slice in a burger, I immediately toss that isht out..... I've gotten too used to sayin "4 whopper jr. with cheese no tomatoes"; it's reflexive... like it's actually on the BK menu.... but of course, they still put it in there anyway

the same way you feel about tomatoes, I feel about pickles....

However, if I visually see the pickle in the burger, in the trash it goes.....

Like RTS said, anything that is processed, has high fructose or corn syrup. I don't do the artificial crap. Also anything considered "exotic" and anything from China. The last thing I need is tainted food. :eek:

This is coming from a guy that has eaten caviar, baby octupus, duck, cured salmon, mussels, liver paté, anchovies, tripe and so forth. Most of these things are considered delicacies in Europe (i.e. France, Italy, Belgium, etc.). I love spinach, mushrooms, salmon, tomatoes, tuna, capers and those things that many folks won't touch, but I don't consider any of these things to be "exotic" That dude that downs all of that crazy stuff (Andrew Zimmern)... Now that stuff I would not touch. :eek:

I think if you're traveled around like I have you become more open to trying different foods, but a lot of it I blame on my Italian (Sicilian) background. We eat a lot of seafood esp. :cool:

Like RTS said, anything that is processed, has high fructose or corn syrup. Also anything considered "exotic" and anything from China. The last thing I need is tainted food. :eek:

This is coming from a guy that has eaten caviar, baby octupus, mussels, liver paté, anchovies, tripe and so forth. Most of these things are considered delicacies in Europe (i.e. France, Italy, Belgium, etc.). I love spinach, mushroom, salmon, tuna, capers and those things that many folks won't touch, but I don't consider any of these things to be "exotic" That dude that downs all of that crazy stuff (Andrew Zimmern)... Now that stuff I would not touch. :eek:

Hey i like some seafood myself. It helps that my mom born in Trindad and raised in England was exposed to lots of fish. Thus I do enjoy Fish Filet, on occasion saradines and Shrimp(cooked or steamed only never raw) However I am don't eat lobster and other hard core seafood though.

Hey i like some seafood myself. It helps that my mom born in Trindad and raised in England was exposed to lots of fish. Thus I do enjoy Fish Filet, on occasion saradines and Shrimp(cooked or steamed only never raw) However I am don't eat lobster and other hard core seafood though.

Yeah me too. I love shrimp as well especially grilled. I'm not wild about claims (too rubbery for my liking) and oysters just look like snot to me and I don't do too much raw stuff except for sushi on occasion, but I do love my mussels. I got to a Belgian spot here in the city and I'll order a big pot with some pomme frites on the side and a good Belgian beer or some wine and I'm a happy man. Too bad that Belgian place in the village "Bruxelles" closed down. They made the best mussels in the city. Now I frequent another Belgian place in Chelsea that is also well know, esp. for the Belgian beers and mussels. :cool:

1) Chipotle

2) Anything organic

3) Vegetables that aren't in a sandwich

4) Pickles

5) Seafood (and anchovies and other fish are included)

6) Eggplant

7) Mushrooms

8) Eggs (unless part of a sandwich)

9) Angus meat (As much meat I do consume, this is something I steer clear of)

10) Tuna

11) Meatloaf

1) Chipotle

2) Anything organic

4) Pickles

6) Eggplant

7) Mushrooms

10) Tuna

11) Meatloaf

LOL... What kind of Filipino are you??? :confused:

Eggplant is the sh*t man! And what's wrong with organic food??? Much better than the artificial crappola. I wonder if you would even know if you were eating some organic anyway. lol

1) Chipotle

2) Anything organic

4) Pickles

6) Eggplant

7) Mushrooms

10) Tuna

11) Meatloaf

How are you living? Dude organic stuff. Are You Kidding! Tuna is great! Especially Tuna salad. But have to watch out for mercury. Back to organic stuff eat some Stonyfield Farm SMOOTH AND CREAMY Strawberry Yogurt. So damn good and organic.

-Any vegetable that isn't corn, blackeye peas, potatoes, string beans, peas, or lima beans

-Fresh tomatoes

-Apples (but yet I love apple pie)

-Crabs

-Lettuce

-Onions

-Pickles

-Cranberries

-Grape & anything grape flavored (that's right, I'm breaking the stereotype B))

-Chittlings (or however they spell it...if you're from the South, you'll know exactly what it is)

And the list goes on and on but I'll just stop right there

RAW TOMATOS.

I feel like throwing up after I ate a little bite (true).

That's how I felt the first time I ate one too. I think it's the damn seeds. I didn't include it on the list though because I'll eat it when it's doused in tomato sauce...or on a bruschetta - just not by itself.

B);; uhm I don't think its exactly wise to be eating a heartburn, upset stomach, nausea, indigestion, diarrhea relief medicine.

I only mentioned it since it's something in your mouth/bodies for bad stomach:p. Just thought i put out there since it's taste worse than crap or maybe the worst tasting 'food' in the world IMO(smile).

How are you living? Dude organic stuff. Are You Kidding! Tuna is great! Especially Tuna salad. But have to watch out for mercury. Back to organic stuff eat some Stonyfield Farm SMOOTH AND CREAMY Strawberry Yogurt. So damn good and organic.

On pure power of will and on stuff that doesn't taste like it came out of an animal's rear.

Archived