Two decaled OG's, a repainted RTS and others!

Woww .. i Digg im really diggin the decal schemme on the og'ss itt kindaa from a far looks like the ng'ss .. the rts look spanking new *FOAM* with the ng's the only way yu can tell if i got a paint job is by the decal scheme in the back to make the blue line straight

The Fresh Paint thread :tup::tup: I like a fresh job ,It really makes it stand out

Did they finally come up with a new sticker for turns after ten years with the old one? Nostalgia will hurt there...

Excellent shots though, I agree with KR, love clean, freshly-painted buses.

Excellent:)

Nice on 1804;)

These are pretty good. I caught 3657 on the Van Wyck a week ago -- I guess it was coming from the paint shop?

I gotta say the decal scheme is growing on me, except for the fact that they don't decal the doors.

Epic shots, that 6849 and 4917 looks good!

Very nice! I totally approve of 6038 :cool:

Nice shots :tup: JAM has plenty of freshly painted RTS :cool:

Excellent! Now 6791's next for pics its got the decal scheme!!

:tup::tup:

Nice :cool: The fresh coat of paint makes those buses sexy

4917 ftw!!!

Woww .. i Digg im really diggin the decal schemme on the og'ss itt kindaa from a far looks like the ng'ss .. the rts look spanking new *FOAM* with the ng's the only way yu can tell if i got a paint job is by the decal scheme in the back to make the blue line straight

Nice pics! I think the OG looks really good with the decal as well. I just wish they'd keep the blue line in the front. Still think it's a waste to decal the NF D60s.

Thanks guys!

@ LRG..... no more V's for you lol

@ Bx41 Wakefield..... I like the decaled D60's.....they need to do a better job @ them and not be lazy about it!

3657 = :drool:

:tup::tup::tup: shots!

I hate the new scheme, but at least the newer NG CNGs already came with the schemes. I've only seen the non-decaled ones (1800 to 1803 or somewhere around there) about twice each, and I'm used to seeing the rest with the scheme already.

Thanks!

Archived