Token booth person

I don't know if anyone heard of the token booth person someone tried to burn alive. This is no laughing matter however, I find it so funny how these token people turn down MTA BUS operators because of there green I.D. When there's worse people out there uggghh... Trying to burn you alive!!

That's why when I heard this story I looked away and didn't careless.

I'm boycotting them ,

Here's a story there's this lady who rides the B103 to Livingston she's a token clerk down there and she rejected all green I.D.. I seen her once on someone's elses bus. I CAN'T WAIT TILL SHE HOPS ON MY BUS!!! Straight rejection, the balls you take B103 For free everyday you see the drivers and you reject them To get on the train. I can't wait:mad:.. But hey it is what it is.

Which is why I mess with every single god damn S/A in the system....I won't take no for an answer bitch .You think I'm playing ha first I'll jump the turnstyle then come back out through the gate then lol in your face then jump over the shit again just to piss you off then lol in your face again you sumbitches won't play me

I don't know if anyone heard of the token booth person someone tried to burn alive. This is no laughing matter however, I find it so funny how these token people turn down MTA BUS operators because of there green I.D. When there's worse people out there uggghh... Trying to burn you alive!!

I'm boycotting them ,

Here's a story there's this lady who rides the B103 to Livingston she's a token clerk down there and she rejected all green I.D.. I seen her once on someone's elses bus. I CAN'T WAIT TILL SHE HOPS ON MY BUS!!! Straight rejection, the balls you take B103 For free everyday you see the drivers and you reject them To get on the train. I can't wait:mad:.. But hey it is what it is.

Smh.......

Smh.......

Why you shaking your head ? You have no idea ,what we go through

Imagine going in a train station filled with people and being rejected to go thru..mind you , your in full uniform ! During a snow storm..

So don't shake your in head because of my opinion , shake your head to the system..

B):)

Why you shaking your head ? You have no idea ,what we go through

Imagine going in a train station filled with people and being rejected to go thru..mind you , your in full uniform ! During a snow storm..

So don't shake your in head because of my opinion , shake your head to the system..

B):P

I'm not shaking my head because of your opinion, I'm doing it because this is just asinine that some NYCTA personnel act the way they do.

And of all people, I know EXACTLY what you go through. I've been in this industry for quite a while....

You have every right in the world to reject her! I would personally find out exactly when she catches the bus, and tell all my fellow co-workers to reject her pass too!:)

I'm not shaking my head because of your opinion, I'm doing it because this is just asinine that some NYCTA personnel act the way they do.

And of all people, I know EXACTLY what you go through. I've been in this industry for quite a while....

You have every right in the world to reject her! I would personally find out exactly when she catches the bus, and tell all my fellow co-workers to reject her pass too!B)

Ohh ok cool I took it the wrong way lol sorry dude , glad to hear you can relate and understand.

I'm boycotting them ,

thats why most of rto voted no when they wanted our help and money. they do the same thing to us. but then they want to watch our tvs and take their breaks in our quarters.

Archived