It's A Wrap

ciboii22

Might be my last post on the forums for good , might be leaving so heres some last shots .....

SAM_2404.jpg . SAM_2406.jpg . SAM_2408.jpg . SAM_2410.jpg . SAM_2411.jpg .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8B_yXGewQk .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7D1F5v2x6g .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=indTRZ-1r6I .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSddfM8_oHQ .

It was nice knowing some of you ...... Thanks for supporting me .

Excellent shots as usual. :tup::tup:

What's the story though, we're gonna miss you here, why you gotta go?

Too much going on , some arrogant people on here . People are arguing with me because i made a post the other week and all letters were capitilized example " So They Are " . Im going on to TTMG

Too much going on , some arrogant people on here . People are arguing with me because i made a post the other week and all letters were capitilized example " So They Are " . Im going on to TTMG

Posting is CAPS is against the rules dude.....

Cant say any names but i think i might be leaving i dont know for sure . Not many people comment on my posts so i feel like im waisting my time .

You're getting too old to let other people mold your decisions. You're not the same "little boy" you were when you joined in 2008....

But to each is own...... Good luck with whatever your decision is!

BTW, nice shots!

You're getting too old to let other people mold your decisions. You're not the same "little boy" you were when you joined in 2008....

BTW, nice shots!

I viewed the thread, he said his phone did that, not him.

Cant say any names but i think i might be leaving i dont know for sure . Not many people comment on my posts so i feel like im waisting my time .

Well, I know I did apologize to you from earlier. So I hope you don't leave because of that.

Nice videos! Especially the first one AND the NYU Nova. I like the "Whiteback" thing that RTS got going on there!

Also, I think you will be missed because you report "Live from Ulmer Park!" so now who can give us updates?

If you are leaving, then welcome aboard the TTMG forums! We're glad to have you! Good luck!

BTW, nice shots!

Thanks & my phone did that by an accident

People may not comment on your threads but that doesn't mean they aren't looking & not liking it. I look at every one of your picture threads, but sometimes-most of the time I don't comment because either because I thanked your post or didn't get a chance to post. I usually check everybody's threads, but sometimes I don't comment because of those reasons :P.

One Question before (if) you leave: What happened to that first pic? It looks cool :(.

People may not comment on your threads but that doesn't mean they aren't looking & not liking it. I look at every one of your picture threads, but sometimes-most of the time I don't comment because either because I thanked your post or didn't get a chance to post. I usually check everybody's threads, but sometimes I don't comment because of those reasons :P.

One Question before (if) you leave: What happened to that first pic? It looks cool :(.

Thanks & i edited the picture and i just threw it on facebook and i just posted it up here the bus # was 6566 . I might stay on here , for some reason ttmg is acting up , i guess most people on here dont comment because they dont have time to , they dont like the way i take pictures or because im in the same area , im getting a nikon camera this week . People wanna see different locations and i understand that but i dont have time go do that . They wanna see what they wanna see

Excellent photos:)

Running away is not a solution

to anything! You can't let what

people say or do get to you or

bring you down!

And your pictures have improved

a lot:cool:

Archived