Obama legitimizes anti-Israeli Muslim Brotherhood (NY Daily News)

R68 Subway Car

Thank goodness we haven't.

A total war would be more beneficial then this half assed nonsense of tit for tat crap that we do now. The only beneficiaries right now are defence contractors and their investors, our tax dollars are going right into their pockets. USA has spend trillions of our tax dollars, taking from every thing, except "rich" folk, all of our savings, retirements, etc and now call them "entitlements benefits." Lets have an all out war, trim the herds as it be, stimulate the economy, and reinvest in all America. China is defeatable and needs to be shocked to reality that their way stopped being the way in 1989, just like USSR learned.

In reality though, the US will do nothing except cower and continue to give our "entitlements" to everyone except us, the US taxpayer.

A total war would be more beneficial then this half assed nonsense of tit for tat crap that we do now. The only beneficiaries right now are defence contractors and their investors, our tax dollars are going right into their pockets. USA has spend trillions of our tax dollars, taking from every thing, except "rich" folk, all of our savings, retirements, etc and now call them "entitlements benefits." Lets have an all out war, trim the herds as it be, stimulate the economy, and reinvest in all America. China is defeatable and needs to be shocked to reality that their way stopped being the way in 1989, just like USSR learned.

In reality though, the US will do nothing except cower and continue to give our "entitlements" to everyone except us, the US taxpayer.

I agree that a total war would benefit America economically, but the loss of life in a total war would be tremendous. Remember the death totals for WW1and WW2? None of us want to go through that again, even if it would help us in the long run.

Yeah we thought that way about the Soviets too, only to find out later that they didn't.

The Soviets were not as filthy rich as the Chinese are. Unlike China, they (like us in a respect) spent alot of money on defense and bombs. The Chinese, while having a very strong army, as no near the amount of pride in it that we and the Soviets did. It has nothing to do with being communist.

I agree that a total war would benefit America economically, but the loss of life in a total war would be tremendous. Remember the death totals for WW1and WW2? None of us want to go through that again, even if it would help us in the long run..

Did wonders for economies, & mass death is a reality of war. And we are always going through it again & again & again, just a smaller scale.

Please note: The Holocust was a sick, demented atrocity commited by pyschopathic rogue goverment political party. My comments are not meant to belittle the millions of executed innocent civilians for bias reasons nor do they support the extermination of any segment of the human race. May the innocent victims of all war atrocities R.I.P. for eternity and their killers condemned.

The Soviets were not as filthy rich as the Chinese are. Unlike China, they (like us in a respect) spent alot of money on defense and bombs. The Chinese, while having a very strong army, as no near the amount of pride in it that we and the Soviets did. It has nothing to do with being communist.

China has more pride then USSR & USA combined, but the culture does not allow for individual pride or excessive display of country pride. Further they have quietly been humming along, silently financially taking over the USA, through corporate purchasing, debt purchasing, and real estate purchasing for years. Again very quietly, for the ultimate removal of "freedom" and instilling of communism. No better way to eliminate your enemy then own him, and all he owns.

China has more pride then USSR & USA combined, but the culture does not allow for individual pride or excessive display of country pride. Further they have quietly been humming along, silently financially taking over the USA, through corporate purchasing, debt purchasing, and real estate purchasing for years. Again very quietly, for the ultimate removal of "freedom" and instilling of communism. No better way to eliminate your enemy then own him, and all he owns.

Agreed! And don't forget about our natural resources! They are purchasing all our water, oil, and natural gas.

Every month right on time, we make that good loan payment to China, and they politely turn right back around and continue their "asset purchase" of the good ol USA, and everything in it!

By far #1 on my list of greatest plots of all time!

Notice how I said "pride in it", not just "pride". "It" stands for nuclear warfare and weaponry. Once again, someone is agreeing with me when they mean to disagree with me. B)

Archived