Custom RollSigns For Trainz

ive been doing some trainz lately and i was going through the Bullets the trains have and i noticed not all bullets are there, even the retired lines. so i was wondering if anyone knows anyone, or anyplace that makes custom rollsigns for Trainz for all the line including the retired Lines and the "Rumored" bullets like the (11) (12) (13) and so forth.

Me and Bstyles used to reskin the signs back in the day he taught me even doing the LCD signs.I would be glad to make you some rollsigns let me know what route destination and color bullet and train.

ok ill send you a pm with the speicifc signs. thanx

If you look on the DLS under "acelejalde", I have a set of rollsigns for Magicland's R 32/33/46/46 (LCD)/62 that i redid to reflect current service changes, as well as some retired lines. The R32 set is the most extensive, as it covers all of the wacky and crazy various letterings during the 80s/90s Manhattan Bridge closures (yellow (:((D)(S), orange (Q)(S)) and stuff. My R62 signs have all bullets, including the 8,9,10,11,12 & 13. I didn't update them to reflect the green (2), red (5), and red (12) that were proposed as a part of Bronx lines that never came to fruition.

• 3 months later...

Those who want custom rollsigns made for them, please send your requests here, as I do not always check my inbox/return PMs because I'm busy.

There are only a few limitations on your requests:

1) I will not model rollsigns for an entire car's possibilities. For example, do not request that I make an entire R68 or R160 or R17 rollsign list. That type of request will be immediately ignored and rejected.

2) Limit yourself to 10 rollsigns max. I know they're not that hard to make, but I have other projects I'm working on, and my top priority is to develop content and build routes people are waiting for (BART and NYCTA) rather than sit and create custom rollsigns for days on end (it gets repetitive).

3) Be specific in what you want your sign to say, like: "R32: 168 St, Manhattan/Kings Hwy, Bklyn/<B> Wash Hts-6 Av". Include the car type! for Jeff Morris' R142s/143s/160s, the signs do not flash between two destinations like Magicland's R46s, so for those cars, it will only be whatever trunk line(s) you'd like (i.e. Q Astoria/B'way/Brighton).

All accepted submissions, once completed, will be posted here in the thread, so check back often, as you will not be getting PMs.

-A :cool:

Those who want custom rollsigns made for them, please send your requests here, as I do not always check my inbox/return PMs because I'm busy.

1) I will not model rollsigns for an entire car's possibilities. For example, do not request that I make an entire R68 or R160 or R17 rollsign list. That type of request will be immediately ignored and rejected.

2) Limit yourself to 10 rollsigns max. I know they're not that hard to make, but I have other projects I'm working on, and my top priority is to develop content and build routes people are waiting for (BART and NYCTA) rather than sit and create custom rollsigns for days on end (it gets repetitive).

3) Be specific in what you want your sign to say, like: "R32: 168 St, Manhattan/Kings Hwy, Bklyn/<B> Wash Hts-6 Av". Include the car type! for Jeff Morris' R142s/143s/160s, the signs do not flash between two destinations like Magicland's R46s, so for those cars, it will only be whatever trunk line(s) you'd like (i.e. Q Astoria/B'way/Brighton).

All accepted submissions, once completed, will be posted here in the thread, so check back often, as you will not be getting PMs.

If you need help with specific wording, let me know. :cool:

Ok so could you make me the following

R46 Green (X) Co-Op City/3rd Avenue Local

(X) South Ferry/3rd Avenue Local

<X> South Ferry/ 3rd Avenue Express

<X> Gun Hill Road/ 3rd Avenue Express

R32 Yellow (HH) Orchard Beach/1st Avenue Local

(HH) Times Sq/1st Avenue Local

<H> Bowling Green/ 1st Avenue Express

<H> 180th Street/ 1st Avenue Express

-------------------------------------------------------

Edited since i repeated the last rollsign twice

Thank You in Advance :)

• 4 months later...

It's actually very easy to edit the Rollsigns and side signs once you get used to it, i've completely edited all my rolling stock for my railway, take a look at the post NY-FL Railway and you'll see my works

Archived