R68A back on the (Q)?

Calvin

Today, there were 3 sets in the (Q) with the (N) 4 R68As.

The R68As were:

(5144-5142)-(5010-5012)

(5186-5188)-(5066-5068)

(5004-5002)-(5034-5036)

The 3 R68As were unexpected on my business trip with my family. Are they going to be on the (Q) service from now on and is the (N) going to be all R160?

Today, there were 3 sets in the (Q) with the (N) 4 R68As.

The R68As were:

(5144-5142)-(5010-5012)

(5186-5188)-(5066-5068)

(5004-5002)-(5034-5036)

The 3 R68As were unexpected on my business trip with my family. Are they going to be on the (Q) service from now on and is the (N) going to be all R160?

Ok Understand this!! There are NO SPECIFIC Fleets to the (N) or (Q)...

whatever Coney Island sends out is what is running on those lines.

Did you know that Coney Island has 2 runs on the (D) so this means a R160 can pop up!

How many threads are gonna be made about this??!!!

Whatever equipment Coney Island Yard has available will be used on the (:P(N)(Q).

I believe the R-160's are getting breaks b\c of high mileage so 68/A's that normally run on the (:P are running on the (Q) or and (N) giving 160's breaks.

any equipment in 1 yard can be utilized by any Line in that yard. its been this way for many years now. -__- R68's on the (Q)(N) shouldnt be news. it happens. just because management assigns equipment to lines, they are always subject to change to meet needs of service.

Please just stop foaming over what revenue service cars run on which line. They're all just a train that gets you somewhere. Whatever runs on what line will run. I'm pretty sure we've all gotten sick of 50+ threads about a stupid R160 on the (R) and what not.

Its not clear what is going on with the R160's (inspection or they are racking up too many miles), but whatever it is all I know that during the weekends of this month there will be R68/A on the (N) & (Q) (whatever is from the (B)).

btw Calvin, your wrong. There were at least 3 R68A on the (N) & 6 R68A's on the (Q). One of the sets had 5200 and 5001 hooked up.

...(D)...R160...

:drool:

Calvin, you gotta lay off on these questions, seriously. No offense intended but you can't be taking these car fleet changes so seriously.

I admit I had an eyebrow raised reading this one...I'll let you think on that. I think its a legitimate question for one to ask especially as a train buff.

Its not clear what is going on with the R160's (inspection or they are racking up too many miles), but whatever it is all I know that during the weekends of this month there will be R68/A on the (N) & (Q) (whatever is from the (B)).

btw Calvin, your wrong. There were at least 3 R68A on the (N) & 6 R68A's on the (Q). One of the sets had 5200 and 5001 hooked up.

:drool:

I know there is a chance R160's will pop up on the (D) since Coney has 2 runs... Rush Hours Only Though!!

I know there is a chance R160's will pop up on the (D) since Coney has 2 runs... Rush Hours Only Though!!

I'll need to look out for them then!

woot! I'm loving these new assignments! I seen the 46 (F) train today, this kinda reminds me of the infamous R62 (4) train, circa, 2004 to like last year...

I just realized... None of the new assignments had to do with the IRT / A Division B).

What does circa mean in English? I know it is Latin, but don't know what it means in english and always wanted to know what it means.

I just realized... None of the new assignments had to do with the IRT / A Division B).

What does circa mean in English? I know it is Latin, but don't know what it means in english and always wanted to know what it means.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/circa

I'm too lazy to expain it in my own words. :P

Well the IRT is much smaller, and the (7) isn't ready to accept 142A's yet. Wake me up when there's SMEE in revenue service on the Lex again.

That there only there for the week... It's untrue!

(N) train probably, but I was talking about (Q). This week (mon-fri), none of the r68 showed up on (Q) or at least i didn't see them;). I am positive that the same will happen this time and so forth. I might be wrong, though.

I still don't think I'm ready to accept the 6 losing 142s. If anything I hope it'll be mixed sets of them and and the 62As. Otherwise I think the current assignments are fine as is.

It'll probably be mixed since the (6) has more trains than the (7). Plus the R188s will mean extra cars, so not all R142As are being taken off the (6). [Depends on which R142As they decide to take first- from the (4) or (6). But in the end, I think they should consolodate the remaining mainline r142As on one line.]

Archived