R68A back on the (Q)?

Calvin

Forgive me if I was being a bit harsh on Calvin, that was not my intention...now I realize. Sorry.

Honestly, you are right in what you said. He's posted like a bunch of line-car specific threads. All of those should just be in either the subway random thoughts thread or he create his own thread and ask all the questions he wants there.

That could be a coney island set now because some R160's from Jamaica did go to Coney Island!

umm dude its not a Coney Island R160! its a Jamaica R160 set. did you not see 9307/9306?? Jamaica only transferred 9143-9192. stop acting like you know it all and stop posting comments with such conviction as if your a boss. No need to be rude or snotty. thats just how you come off. Now back on topic, that R160 (D) was a re-routed (F) train FYI. aight!

umm dude its not a Coney Island R160! its a Jamaica R160 set. did you not see 9307/9306?? Jamaica only transferred 9143-9192. stop acting like you know it all and stop posting comments with such conviction as if your a boss. No need to be rude or snotty. thats just how you come off. Now back on topic, that R160 (D) was a re-routed (F) train FYI. aight!

He said it could be a CI R160 that was transferred from Jamaica. He's not claiming that he know its true. Dennis stated it as a possibility that it was a transfer. If anyone comes off as rude and snotty, its YOU.

He said it could be a CI R160 that was transferred from Jamaica. He's not claiming that he know its true. Dennis stated it as a possibility that it was a transfer. If anyone comes off as rude and snotty, its YOU.
too bad:cool:

First of all I want to thank Kevin for what he wrote!

Second... You need to brush up on your reading skills, as I stated that last week there were train sets being moved from Jamaica to Coney Island. You sir are rude and snotty. I here on the forums try to correct or answer any questions that people may not know the answer too. There is a chance that R160 (D) could have been a rerouted (F) but it's not allowed for train crews to sign up as a different route it had to have been a F via the D line type of thing. Now please stop with these comments I'm sorry your upset for proving you wrong. With that being said check ttmg.org for the fleet rosters incase you need to start up something else. Have a Nice day and Happy 4th of July.

It's not a transfer, I saw that set on the (E) (half of it at least).

Hmm so I guess it was a (F)... Shame too you would think that Coney has 2 (D) runs they would put 1 R160 out B)

Yee, I saw that set on the (E) last night (9303-9307) and it was laying over at Union Turnpike. It's most likely just a rerouted (F).

It'll probably be mixed since the (6) has more trains than the (7). Plus the R188s will mean extra cars, so not all R142As are being taken off the (6). [Depends on which R142As they decide to take first- from the (4) or (6). But in the end, I think they should consolodate the remaining mainline r142As on one line.]

They might take 142A from the (4) and give them to the (6), and the 62A ends up on the (4) with the 142 especially being that the main 62/62A barn is specifically in Brooklyn.

Stop acting like a child. It's not funny and its really immature.

oh well. this is a public forum right? I do contribute right? so therefore i'll voice whatever it is i have to say. thank you very much.

First of all I want to thank Kevin for what he wrote!

Second... You need to brush up on your reading skills, as I stated that last week there were train sets being moved from Jamaica to Coney Island. You sir are rude and snotty. I here on the forums try to correct or answer any questions that people may not know the answer too. There is a chance that R160 (D) could have been a rerouted (F) but it's not allowed for train crews to sign up as a different route it had to have been a F via the D line type of thing. Now please stop with these comments I'm sorry your upset for proving you wrong. With that being said check ttmg.org for the fleet rosters incase you need to start up something else. Have a Nice day and Happy 4th of July.

and you need to work on your spelling skills. B) Happy Independence day

oh well. this is a public forum right? I do contribute right? so therefore i'll voice whatever it is i have to say. thank you very much.

All I see you contributing is hate and foul language. Yes you can voice whatever you want to say but to a limit. Also I don't see you saying anything about what I wrote... could it be because you know your wrong and you have nothing else to say?

and you need to work on your spelling skills. B) Happy Independence day

First "and" can't start in a sentence or did they not teach you that in school.

I may have spelled a few words wrong because I type fast but, I think your the one who needs to go back to school. Let's say Pre-K?

EDIT: I spelled everything right so your wrong again...

Archived