Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Andres

MSTS to Trainz?

Is It possible to convert the NYCTA rolling stock in MSTS so it can work in Trainz? I Mean MSTS Has Rolling stock that Trainz does not have and that some of the old rolling stock from MSTS would make route building in Trainz be open to more time frames. well mostly for NYCTA in Trainz. So overall Can it be done? like converting Trains Made in sketchup to OpenBve tandards, or so is my understanding of one being made.

It can be done it was done successfully with the F59phi a few years ago.But I don't see the point of converting anything NYCTA related from MSTS to Trainz.

It can be done it was done successfully with the F59phi a few years ago.But I don't see the point of converting anything NYCTA related from MSTS to Trainz.

Well theres older rolling stock like the open gate cars that can be uses as accessory for older route making. old as in early 1900's

Plus the R142A from MSTS is very accurate and would provide an Accurate NTT set for Trainz Plus the old Trains that Trainz does not have

Plus the R142A from MSTS is very accurate and would provide an Accurate NTT set for Trainz Plus the old Trains that Trainz does not have

Not at all. The R142A from MSTS lacks severely in terms of physics. Trainz already has an R142A.

Not at all. The R142A from MSTS lacks severely in terms of physics. Trainz already has an R142A.

R142A? Wat Do I Search? ive only seen the R142 by Jeff Morris for Trainz but not the R142A.

R142A? Wat Do I Search? ive only seen the R142 by Jeff Morris for Trainz but not the R142A.

There working on a realistic one for trainz, i believe it's almost done. MSTS sucks when it comes to N.Y.C.T Equipment. I love Trainz and it's stock because there so easy to edit once you get the hang of it.

BStyles is working on an R142 for Trainz and OpenBVE. The working one is by alexander55, and he lost it. Here are the pictures.

Alexander55

r142.jpg

BStyles

R142HDUpdate-14.png