Is the Connection From Broad St To Bay Pk Via the (R)

Kendell

Yes. Why would the (MTA) spend money removing the tubes?

Used for MOW / train moves. Plus General Orders when ever the (J) needs to head to South Brooklyn. (Ex (J) shuttle to Prospect Park)

When (4) is suspended in Brooklyn for Weekend G.O., sometimes (J)(S) to/from Prospect Park use it as well.

I also remember when there was crazy (N) G.O via Coney Island to Kings Highway at same time (4) suspended in Brooklyn, and because shuttle bus on Brighton Beach, (J)(S) to/from Prospect Park was converted to 9th Av (D) station via 4th Av Local.

(Mx) may return and go to 9 Av if QB or 6th Av is disrupted. It has happened at least 1-2 times since the (M) reroute.

Has it ever gone to Brooklyn though? I was pretty sure it hasn't gone past Chambers (maybe Broad) since it turned orange.

Is the connection that the old (M) used to go from Broad st to Bay Pk still there?

As others have said, yes.

Just like Chrystie wasnt used in revenue service for a couple decades, same thing here.

Well you need to tell Chrystie to get back on that damn corner and start making me my money! :):P

• 6 months later...

Im thinking That Ethier The (J) Or (Z) Will Be Elimanted And The Old (M) Will Come Back But Instead Of Terminating At Broad St It will Terminate At Coney Island Via (D), And (:) Will Be Suspened And Become The (D). Like This

(Q) Brighton Exp

(D) Brighton LcL

(:( Suspened

(M) 6th Ave Express In Brooklyn, Nassu St Lcl In Queens And Manhatten.

Hope This Will Happen

Archived