GTA IV Bus Driving

Bx41 Wakefield

you can do that? (im sorry, i dont have a ps3 yet, and i havent played GTA 4 in a while.)

Yeah, you just drive around with the bus online in free mode. I have my own routes and maps that I've created.

Isn't there like some mod for that? I don't have a PS3 either I have an Xbox 360. But I use the bus A LOT and it's actually my preferred vehicle throughout the game and I've even used it in missions on several occasions. Saved two buses at two safe houses although I was seriously considering saving three at one time, but I instead decided to get a truck instead.

I know there's a mod for the PC version but I don't think you can do it for the consoles. I just drive around with my own routes and stop at the bus stops along the route.

I think I've saved a bus at a safe house before, along with a firetruck, lol.

When I'm bored, I just get the bus or the firetruck and just run head-on into cars and stuff, its pretty funny.

LMAO! I'm a careful driver. I try to get through a route without a busted headlight. It's pretty funny in the Ballad of Gay Tony expansion, they have sticky bombs, so online I'll set it for only sticky bombs and i'll try to get through the route before someone plants a sticky bomb on my bus, haha.

Haha, our Columbus Av lines are the same, except mine continues to Little Bay.

I'm shocked you don't have anything going over the Algonquin Bridge.

Hmm, I've never really thought about that before. It's probably because I've been trying to figure out a Bismarck route for awhile now, but the south end frustrates me with one way streets and currently all my routes terminate at Fishmarket South. But now that I think about it, I could run one from the Algonquin terminal- via Algonguin Br-Bismarck and then head toward Fortside or Alderney Ferry Terminal.

Pity there are no tanks in this one. And it's only in 'gay tony' where they have an armored swat tank. I've yet to get those two 'mini games'.

The tanks imo were overkill, one touch and everything dies? Kinda lame imo.

Call me crazy or cruel, but when I drive the bus or firetruck in the game, the one thing I'd always laugh at is when the drivers of the other cars themselves fly through the windshield. Always cracks me up.

Another thing that would give me kicks.....pushing people off of high places or pushing them into the rivers....yeah I'm ******' crazy when it comes to playing that game...lol

True, i guess the game physics couldn't process a tank running over a car, so it was substituted with explosion. To me the tank in GTA 3 is the best since you can rotate the turret in any postition while driving. The tank in SA didn't really do it for me, that plus the hydra was so friggin fun to fly!

though GTA 4 is very small and lacks the planes and choppers to fly, i do like how realistic the crashes are and the 'ragdoll' effect.

Pity there are no tanks in this one. And it's only in 'gay tony' where they have an armored swat tank. I've yet to get those two 'mini games'.

They left the tanks out for the sake of realism, since the Army never shows up if you commit a crime in real life.

I haven't brought the episodic content either, I don't find motorcycle gangs interesting, nor do I want to be running night clubs.

Another thing that would give me kicks.....pushing people off of high places or pushing them into the rivers

1. Go to Frankfort High

2. Push pedestrians out of the windscreen window

3. Hours of fun

I haven't brought the episodic content either, I don't find motorcycle gangs interesting, nor do I want to be running night clubs.

TBoGT is actually the better of all three. If not really about running night clubs. It's more about doing Tony's dirty work and getting him out of trouble. Once in awhile they may say you have to check in on one of the clubs. The best thing about that version are all the weapons, etc they added in there. Sticky bombs, choppers with missles, basejumping off skyscrapers and as Concourse said, the tanks are in TBoGT.

This can really work if he get tons of people to fill in the runs. Just save a run on the 60 for me.. hehe

Yeah, it would be sick. Or even I'd like to drive with 3 other people and we could drive similar or overlapping routes. I'm surprised they're aren't more people on here who drive buses in GTA IV.

TBoGT is actually the better of all three. If not really about running night clubs. It's more about doing Tony's dirty work and getting him out of trouble. Once in awhile they may say you have to check in on one of the clubs. The best thing about that version are all the weapons, etc they added in there. Sticky bombs, choppers with missles, basejumping off skyscrapers and as Concourse said, the tanks are in TBoGT.

In that case, I'll give it a try.

While we're on the subject, there are two Pay N' Sprays that can fit a bus, in Alderney on Panhandle Road and in Broker on Tulsa Street. The bus looks a lot better with a repaint job.

The map should be complete very soon, I just need to figure out Alderney and Eastern Broker.

Yeah, it would be sick. Or even I'd like to drive with 3 other people and we could drive similar or overlapping routes. I'm surprised they're aren't more people on here who drive buses in GTA IV.

It's possible, just takes a lot of community effort.

The tanks imo were overkill, one touch and everything dies? Kinda lame imo.

Call me crazy or cruel, but when I drive the bus or firetruck in the game, the one thing I'd always laugh at is when the drivers of the other cars themselves fly through the windshield. Always cracks me up.

Another thing that would give me kicks.....pushing people off of high places or pushing them into the rivers....yeah I'm ******' crazy when it comes to playing that game...lol

i'm kind of crazy in GTA 4 too. i'm a bit of a pyromaniac in that game, burning random people,cops and enemy gangs. yeah i laugh when people go through the windshield too. reminds me of when i was driving the armored money truck i ran head on in to one of those smaller delivery trucks and the engine and the cab of the truck burst in to flames the driver came out and fell dead with flames. one of my favorite past times for GTA 4 is to go to francis international airport and point a gun at the security guard. he draws his gun and shoots but the cops hear the shots and then it's a cops vs security guards shoot out. very fun to watch.

i drive buses in GTA 4 too although i don't have my own route to drive. in GTA vice city on the other hand, i have my own around the city route that was very fun to drive. around vice point mall is where a bunch of people get on the bus. they should have had people get on the bus in GTA 4 like in GTA vice city. by the way, great job to the people making their own route maps but i see no routes going to bohan. sure they have the EL train but bohan should at least get one bus route. oh i almost forgot that in the beta GTA 4 there was a coach bus and bus driver ped model but rockstar took both out of the final game, at one point it look like the city bus was another way of transportation like the taxi and subway. the coach bus looked similar to the coach bus of GTA 3.

Archived