Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Kriston Lewis

Alright, who is this?

If you had some idiot standing in front of your window telling you what time you left a terminal and how to do your job you wouldnt be saying this.

Anyways I saw this idiot on a (2) back in 2004. He imitated every announcement from Flatbush to Altantic. He even pretended he was Charlie Pellet with the public service announcements.

LMAO!!!

Why do I feel like I know who you're talking about? :(

I'm not talking about anyone specific just general there should be an anonymous survey just a poll Do you have a job simple vote yes or no.

I know people who are working,not working(not even trying just sitting around waiting for idk), not working(trying).Lucky me I start SY tomorrow.

And quite honestly, he sounds like he has a great, big passion for the transit system, and he loves it. He sounds like he can be a really good conductor because he studies the system quite well. (I can see him working on Metro-North.)

I agree 100%! Seriously did anyone HEAR a single WORD the C\R on that train said? I didn't even hear a stand clear or anything and the kid wasn't talking thru the whole video.I can see this kid as a future C\R.

Gotta love the way he modeled that J Train shirt lmaoo. But in all seriousness, he does better announcements then some C/Rs

I agree 100%! Seriously did anyone HEAR a single WORD the C\R on that train said? I didn't even hear a stand clear or anything and the kid wasn't talking thru the whole video.I can see this kid as a future C\R.

There is MUCH more to being a c/r than just making announcements...

I wouldn't want that ruffian evacuating a train, or responsible for anyone's lives...that's for sure...

That's what railfans never seem to get it's not all fun and games...

Of course you'd feel bad for the trains rather than the crews that have to deal with it :(

Well look at who we're talking about here...that was expected

Ok really your all making fun of this poor kid or judging him one form or another... All of you have your issues I can name most of them but I shouldn't. So this kid does what he does did you ever think he can be autistic. A bunch of railfans are. This is the worst comminuty on the face of the earth... Shame on most of you.

I bet you someone is going to quote this and say some dumb****...

I swear people judge others before themselfs.

I'm standing up for him cause he deserves it...

Oh please, there's a whole lot worse than that out here that I seen, but I shall not mention any names. The way I see it, he enjoys the hobby a lil bit too much

I dont know why alot of you people are acting like you are better than this kid, hes just having fun, it doesnt seem that bad the way some of you are commenting. From what Ive heard about the way some of you behave on the rail fan and nostaligia rides , this just seems like a big kid who has fun pretending he is C/R instead of screaming out of the windows and being annoying to the people around you.

the hell :)

Is that all you can contribute? "the hell -__-" anything else? No then don't post

ok really? People like you ruin these forums...

You have to ignore the jackasses.

It's very common for people to laugh at others with mental disabilities... I can easily decipher that he has autism, and to be honest, compared to other transit fans I have seen, he's much more well behaved.

Hey guys, call me when you laugh at someone on a wheelchair!

It's very common for people to laugh at others with mental disabilities... I can easily decipher that he has autism, and to be honest, compared to other transit fans I have seen, he's much more well behaved.

Hey guys, call me when you laugh at someone on a wheelchair!

That's a good point.