Fireworks in NY?

akamtabx36

Then people who get their fingers blown off should foot 100% of the bill to reattach them. I'm not footing part of the bill for their stupidity.

they still blow their fingers off even with it being illegal, illegalizeing it just makes it harder for the people who know what theyre doing to launch fireworks

Yea, free reign on expolsives is one of the world's biggest terror tragets, that sounds wounderful...

So they should make some household cleaning products, bottled propane, and alot over other ordinary things illegal too? If a person is determined enough, they can make a bomb from almost anything.

No, we're just going to make it much easier. "Here, instead of mixing chemicals for hours on end, just buy some M80s, tape them to each other and throw them into a crowd..."

It's pointless, all it does is make cities and counties money from the fines.

No, we're just going to make it much easier. "Here, instead of mixing chemicals for hours on end, just buy some M80s, tape them to each other and throw them into a crowd..."

you obviously know nothing of pyrotechnics or the chemical compositions of fireworks. M-80s are strong but wont take out a crowd of people by just taping a few together. If a terrorist wants to cause damage, they arent going to waste their time breaking open fireworks to make a bomb that will only cause little damage to the unlucky handful of people that could be hurt. Anything contanied in fireworks isnt strong enough to cause structural damage or enough damage to take out a crowd of people without having to carry a truckload of fireworks.

The real dangerous chemicals are the ones NOT used in fireworks that you probably never heard of. Its people like you who are the buzz kill for responsible fireworks enthusiasts and amateur pyrotechnicians. I have been lighting fireworks off since I was 8 years old and havnt hurt myslef because I know how to use them responsibly and know how to respect the power of them. Only idiots who are wreckless and dont have common sense or any intelligence hurt themselves with fireworks, and im sure those types of people do other dumb things that get themselves hurt and into trouble like train surfing or other moronic activities. I know kids who are 13 and 14 who make professional grade fireworks and dont hurt themselves because they know how to take safety precautions when handling and preparing their works.

Then people who get their fingers blown off should foot 100% of the bill to reattach them. I'm not footing part of the bill for their stupidity.

Its all about taking responsibilty for your own actions instead of trying to blame others and sue fireworks companies or the state..I dont know how people have the nerve to blame others when they hurt themselves because they are acting dumb and irrisponsible, but then again people love blaming everyone but themselves for their own actions.

did I say kill? No i didn't. Don't put words in my mouth.

I said you were a buzz kill dude, i never mentioned the word kill other than that.. Youre just jealous that you didnt have any fireworks to enjoy. Stick to your sparklers.

At subway stations, I saw NYPD had Reward Poster.

fireworks_are_illegal.jpg

I saw this on the street. And dude fireworks are illegal unless used in a public thing. Outside the window in the project's backyard there blasting them. And I live on the 4th Floor. So here the noise and watch those sparks hit the window. I feel so bad for the dog next door. He was scared and whimpering of the noise. :)

Its all about taking responsibilty for your own actions instead of trying to blame others and sue fireworks companies or the state..I dont know how people have the nerve to blame others when they hurt themselves because they are acting dumb and irrisponsible, but then again people love blaming everyone but themselves for their own actions.

Exactly.

Archived