Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Secrets of New York City Subway

I saw this on PBS. Even though I dislike the NYC subway, it's a very interesting video. I wonder if they're selling the DVD.

you dislike the NYCSubway yet your on a NYCTransit Forum... That makes perfect sense

you dislike the NYCSubway yet your on a NYCTransit Forum... That makes perfect sense

LOL!

The video was okay...wasn't into the dramatization and effects but otherwise I liked it for the history lesson.

I got this from a friend (JJ1234).

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycmg/nyctvod/html/home/sony205.html

Enjoy! :tup:

Video's pretty old, i actually saw it live when they still ran that show on TV. idk if they do anymore i havent seen it in a while; they do all kinds of NYC historical trivia much more than just the subway

its crazy how they do all that work. redoing tracks and trains is hard enough but than you add a city of people that dont care about it and trash it every day dam no wonder this system have so many problems.

secrets of new york is a great show in general, and this was a very good episode. If you can find it, they also have one on the NYC sewer system which is really interesting, though you should not watch it while eating lunch, hehe.

an R68A (N) with digital bells....

right.

and what does that wine cellar have anything to do with the NYC subway? Possibly sealed up tunnel?

Archived