Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Pablo M 201

Photos & Videos: Academy Fades into the Night @ Rutgers

June 30th was the last day of operation at Rutgers University for Academy. The very next day, First Transit would take over.

Enjoy!

5902587406_0f7aae83bc_b.jpg

5902192533_3a10653d73_b.jpg

5902193581_cedafdb863_b.jpg

5902194361_037240d807_b.jpg

And a peek at First Transit's equipment....

5902194943_b080dfa838_b.jpg

5902756162_967255a00c_b.jpg

5902196223_3ca7db516e_b.jpg

5902938502_a080776dfb_b.jpg

5902378795_cb4d9f3bf7_b.jpg

5902939512_cb6bbef2d5_b.jpg

5902939960_8e7b84ecc4_b.jpg

The last bus of the night would be New Flyer D60LF #2026, here at the end of it's run on College Avenue.

5902940524_31cac94e40_b.jpg

Excellent photos and videos, this will be one very interesting change. I dont know but seeing those ElDorado AXESS models with the Rutgers scheme is very mindboggling! Are those DE60LFs from the rejected CTA order?

I really dont know what to say! This pictures are just......

Haha! Thanks man!

Excellent photos and videos, this will be one very interesting change. I dont know but seeing those ElDorado AXESS models with the Rutgers scheme is very mindboggling! Are those DE60LFs from the rejected CTA order?

Thanks Shane!

The New Flyers are ex-OC Transpo D60LF units.

And yes, definitely going to take some getting use to with the El Dorados!

Haha! Thanks man!

Thanks Shane!

The New Flyers are ex-OC Transpo D60LF units.

And yes, definitely going to take some getting use to with the El Dorados!

Ahh I see, thanks :tup:

Nice shots!

LI Bus, you're next. :(:mad:

Thanks!

Sweeeeet! Those colors are MEGA SWEEEET!

Hehe, thanks man!

Great shots Pablo...I noticed in your other thread the next day there was all photos of the El Dorados whats up with the New Flyer artics are they still running those? What about the academy drivers what happened to them just curious..

Great shots Pablo...I noticed in your other thread the next day there was all photos of the El Dorados whats up with the New Flyer artics are they still running those? What about the academy drivers what happened to them just curious..

Thanks bro.

First Transit has their own set of New Flyer D60LFs which are ex-OC Transpo units. The Academy New Flyers are still in their possession and I don't know whats going to be next for them yet.

Quite a few Academy drivers switched over to First Transit. First had offered them their same jobs so many of them took the offer. In fact, most of the drivers I saw out on First's takeover day were Academy drivers.

Thanks bro.

First Transit has their own set of New Flyer D60LFs which are ex-OC Transpo units. The Academy New Flyers are still in their possession and I don't know whats going to be next for them yet.

Quite a few Academy drivers switched over to First Transit. First had offered them their same jobs so many of them took the offer. In fact, most of the drivers I saw out on First's takeover day were Academy drivers.

IIRC it was either 6 or 8 ex OC-Transpo D60LF's that First Transit picked up from New Flyer

It's 10, 6167-6176.

Thats right cause another 3 have been sold to St Catherine's Ontario and only 13 have been sold so far