Delilah5

I am fascinated by the subway system and when I was a child my uncles and I had a really cool train set. We kept adding to it and by the time we were done, we had an amazing little city with trees, buildings, signs, roads and all the things that you would see in a real city. It was awesome. I also like the underground tunnels of the subway. There is just something about them that is exciting. I´m writing a book and also short stories in which the setting is New York City. To me NYC is so rich in history and it´s really interesting. I hope to live their someday. Thank you for letting me join this site. I appreciate it very much. Delilah 5.:)

I am fascinated by the subway system and when I was a child my uncles and I had a really cool train set. We kept adding to it and by the time we were done, we had an amazing little city with trees, buildings, signs, roads and all the things that you would see in a real city. It was awesome. I also like the underground tunnels of the subway. There is just something about them that is exciting. I´m writing a book and also short stories in which the setting is New York City. To me NYC is so rich in history and it´s really interesting. I hope to live their someday. Thank you for letting me join this site. I appreciate it very much. Delilah 5.:)

Welcome to NYCTF. Cool story.

Archived