test 8098

shatike

a 95....listing at 880 lol

So long as you are on the list theres always the chance of employment opportunity. one just can never tell how many people Transit will need to hire in the four years the list is active.

a 95....listing at 880 lol

with a number under 1000 you are almost guaranteed to get called. just be patient. the clock hasn't started ticking on that list yet anyway, and it won't until they activate it shortly after the promotional list gets exhausted.

Don't listen to messino he doesn't know anything . The oc list will come out in 2-2.5 years

Messino talks a lot of nonsense . Yet he doesn't listen to people who give the correct information . Just like when I told him I got my list # for cr he said I was full of it

Yet the next day or two everyone got their score . Dan When you file has nothing to do

With how dcas breaks the tiebreakers its all based on the last 5 digits of your ss #

Again don't listen to messino . As I believe he said this in one of his rants . Shatike

Don't thank messino he gives all the wrong info he is very unreliable to say the least .

Don't listen to messino he doesn't know anything . The oc list will come out in 2-2.5 years

Messino talks a lot of nonsense . Yet he doesn't listen to people who give the correct information . Just like when I told him I got my list # for cr he said I was full of it

Yet the next day or two everyone got their score . Dan When you file has nothing to do

With how dcas breaks the tiebreakers its all based on the last 5 digits of your ss #

Again don't listen to messino . As I believe he said this in one of his rants . Shatike

Don't thank messino he gives all the wrong info he is very unreliable to say the least .

Yeah what primo said. Maybe by late 2012 at the earliest could any O/C people hope to hear anything. More realistically by spring of 2013 you guys may get pre-employment letters. The promo list for T/O is double that of which the C/R exam was. And it took them over a year and a half to exhaust it so do the math!!!!.

like i said in another thread there is a c/r shortage so they are slowing down the calling promos till they get more c/rs. so that will keep the list open longer. i dont know why harry let messino off his suspension. he should only allowed to post with a mods approval like harry did to my buddy. i think its only fair.

If there is a c/r shortage, why haven't they up the c/r hiring levels?

They have. 40 started in June, and I think 30 (? could be 40?) start later this month (in 3 weeks).

They need enough instructors to staff the classes and still maintain a good student to instructor ratio (no more than 10 to 1), it's not just as simple as hiring everybody all at once.

I'm totally expecting to have to retake the exam next time around. I missed the C/R exam so maybe fate will smile on me next filing date. Other than that I'm taking these exams and trying to forget it.

So you missed taking the last C/R exam 8094, yet you are expecting to have to retake it (for the first time) next time it comes up. Odd choice of words.

Its funny how when this messino guy chimes in, there has to be atleast 3 or 4 people posting about how he is wrong when the truth is all of you people are equally wrong. None of you have a clue when they will get to the o/c list. Not even the ones already working for tranit. All you are doing is wasting posts and diverting the original posters question.

The real answer is no one knows when. It could be another year or another 2. Stop being full of yourselves talking about how so and so i wrong because none of you know shit. Everyone who does a google search on train operator exam 8098 has to see this bullshit bickering between yourselves andit looks foolish to people who are not regulars to this forum.

Its funny how when this messino guy chimes in, there has to be atleast 3 or 4 people posting about how he is wrong when the truth is all of you people are equally wrong. None of you have a clue when they will get to the o/c list. Not even the ones already working for tranit. All you are doing is wasting posts and diverting the original posters question.

The real answer is no one knows when. It could be another year or another 2. Stop being full of yourselves talking about how so and so i wrong because none of you know shit. Everyone who does a google search on train operator exam 8098 has to see this bullshit bickering between yourselves andit looks foolish to people who are not regulars to this forum.

Well at least its always the same 3-4 people, everyone else is pretty kosher. Theres plenty of other information one can aquire by reading these forums, it's not all "when are they calling me" type stuff.

Wow messino you are really pathetic . You come under another name to defend yourself

Everyone on the forum warduke and messino are one and the same if you look at the posts you will see the writing is basically the same in style and content . That is so sad messino aka war duke

well here's an odd question (i dont THINK ive asked it before). how many times can you say "no" when they call you before they completely take you off the list? because if the wait is really gonna be as long as you guys say it will be, i'll be pushing 10 years at the post office, meaning i can collect a small pension for the rest of my life if i leave after june 2015. so if the (MTA) doesnt call me until somewhere around 2014 i might try to use delay tactics (risky, i know, considering they dont hire as much anymore and i would be losing seniority to people who scored lower than me, but its very hard to give up a guaranteed pension! someone at work told me you can say "no" 3 times before they take you off the list but he's not exactly reliable with his information

Wow messino you are really pathetic . You come under another name to defend yourself

Everyone on the forum warduke and messino are one and the same if you look at the posts you will see the writing is basically the same in style and content . That is so sad messino aka war duke

hahah if you say so! I dont need to pretend to be someone else. I would have just posted to you guys anyway if I really cared about what yall posted.

Archived