What's going on at Spring Creek?

jacsnyy

One of the only reasons that I'm not particulary happy about this OG move is because then LGA will get more of those EOL buses or run there NGs more (which I hate the NG's).

I'm so glad I no longer have middle school (going to HS) so I don't have to ride those EOL buses on a regular basis. The EOL buses are really starting to look shabby and falling apart, so I wish more OGs from SC would go to LGA, and bump the RTS some other place...

...or, do this:

-Send more OG's from SC to LGA

-Send the Bee's over to BP

-Send the OG's at BP to SC

That way there is an advantage of LGA finally getting more "new" fleet.

3744 is at Spring Creek.

So is 3745 according to TTMG.

One of the only reasons that I'm not particulary happy about this OG move is because then LGA will get more of those EOL buses or run there NGs more (which I hate the NG's).

I'm so glad I no longer have middle school (going to HS) so I don't have to ride those EOL buses on a regular basis. The EOL buses are really starting to look shabby and falling apart, so I wish more OGs from SC would go to LGA, and bump the RTS some other place...

...or, do this:

-Send more OG's from SC to LGA

-Send the Bee's over to BP

-Send the OG's at BP to SC

That way there is an advantage of LGA finally getting more "new" fleet.

So is 3745 according to TTMG.

LGA dont need new fleet,thats B/c they dont know how to take care of there new fleets. When i was there line training for about two weeks before i went to ECH, they always have a road call for there new fleet smh.It was a time when LGA was like 30 buses down lol. Im glad i came up out of that hell hole, the depot let me not even go there:tdown:

What good riddance? This is a huge downgrade for SC [first the loss of their fairly decent CNG buses to CP], now they have to deal with LGA's crap. I'd much rather have the RTSs sent down to SC instead and they keep the O7s at LGA. If any buses comes from Jamaica, it should be from the older batch, I don't trust LGA with any of the younger RTSs like how they've let some 9300s go and die.

=

Lol, win.

|

v

I agree,I dont wanna ride pos hybird from other depots,especially LGA kinds and pushcart,you take your 3606 back to LGA,because I dont want them here at SC!

One of the only reasons that I'm not particularly happy about this OG move is because then LGA will get more of those EOL buses or run there NGs more (which I hate the NG's).

I'm so glad I no longer have middle school (going to HS)

You know what you need to do, you should do the following:

Stop obsessing about bus roster moves and focus on high school!

Excellent point.....some ppl get don't get it!

Well, it ain't a forum policy. If people want to discuss these little details, go ahead (just don't make it a fight!).

Plus, schools' out, so that argument is invalid.

Well, it ain't a forum policy. If people want to discuss these little details, go ahead (just don't make it a fight!).

It has to be addressed Amtrak and I can't see how you can condone this.

Unless you like 3607 too

Little details...are you blind? He's obsessed over a decaled bus and continues to rant about it over and over and over again. It doesn't matter if school's out or not he needs to worry about surviving freshman year and what his classes is going to be like....so ah yeah. Plus its the summer time...he needs to enjoy the nice weather while it last and needs to go and make new friends instead obsessing over a DECALED bus!

Little details...are you blind? He's obsessed over a decaled bus and continues to rant about it over and over and over again. It doesn't matter if school's out or not he needs to worry about surviving freshman year and what his classes is going to be like....so ah yeah. Plus its the summer time...he needs to enjoy the nice weather while it last and needs to go and make new friends instead obsessing over a DECALED bus!

You sure hit the bull's-eye on that one! :tup:

Exactly. I think shopping cart dude's relationship w/ 3607 is quite funny, I doubt the kid even cares about the bus that much, probably jazzing it up for the LOLS.
Truth! I mean good lord, it's not enough he says 'my soulmate' over a bus, but wastes time to go down to Brooklyn just to look for it. That kind of obsession is disturbing.

But if it is just to rile us up, then he should be banned for being a troll.

Truth! I mean good lord, it's not enough he says 'my soulmate' over a bus, but wastes time to go down to Brooklyn just to look for it. That kind of obsession is disturbing.

But if it is just to rile us up, then he should be banned for being a troll.

The kid may stalk me but for the most part he's a Good kid

I'm not trying to sound harsh. I mean it's okay to like certain bus models, their decals, and to observe different fleets every now and then, but obsessing over it, is kinda a bit much...like what Grand Concourse said.

Anyways, I'm seeing more of these Orion 7 OG Hybrids on the B-103 buses lately. That's all I'll say about that.

I'm not trying to sound harsh. I mean it's okay to like certain bus models, their decals, and to observe different fleets every now and then, but obsessing over it, is kinda a bit much...like what Grand Concourse said.

Anyways, I'm seeing more of these Orion 7 OG Hybrids on the B-103 buses lately. That's all I'll say about that.

Well said and now we can move on....continue on the thread on what's going on with SC!

Depends on how many more buses CP needs. they've nearly cleaned out most of SC's original buses. There's still some ex-TBC buses, so while they are no on the express routes, there should still be some CNG buses on the B100/103.

But there will be a higher than usual amount of hybrids on the locals now. Which I'm not complaining about since I hate the CNG 2-seaters -armrest is uncomfortable and 'locks' people into the seat. If they removed that, those seats would be much better. Plus the hybrids have decent acceleration and on long stretches of road without stopping, it is a nice ride.

So tday im helpin my family at Cortelyou and Kings Hwy and i saw 4P3607's bus 3607 on the B103

Is this move going to be line this?:

1-2 runs on the Q8

12 LGA buses to LGA with a few from FR and JFK

All CNGs from SC going to CP

LGA gets the (1995-1996) RTS

3604... Is no longer 3604! I spotted it today looking like this :eek::eek::eek:

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

Its either that bus Is no longer on (MTA) property or its about to get the new scheme! Then again, it was a few blocks from the SC depot (I was looking for COMMAND 351 & Green Lines 1012 at the time).

btw I knew it was 3604 by telling the Liscence plate #.

3604... Is no longer 3604! I spotted it today looking like this :eek::eek::eek:

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

Its either that bus Is no longer on (MTA) property or its about to get the new scheme! Then again, it was a few blocks from the SC depot (I was looking for COMMAND 351 & Green Lines 1012 at the time).

btw I knew it was 3604 by telling the Liscence plate #.

What the hell....

That better be prep for paintwork

Archived