Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R68 Subway Car

My new copyright method

For all future transportation photos from me, I will use the copyright format featured in this photo. I have decided to do this because I feel that all the information about the photo (camera, location, car type, line, date, etc) should be presented to clear any confusion.

5912659358_247b4b3ac9_b.jpg

Comments on this are welcome.

Nice copyright format and excellent shot! If I were you I would submit that for next year's Tracks of the NYC subway cover!

If I were you I would submit that for next year's Tracks of the NYC subway cover!

I concur with above statement.

Nice, but also consider a watermark at the centre of the photo. One that doesn't ruin the photo but also doesn't ruin it. This one anyone can come in and just crop the photo with your information out.

For all future transportation photos from me, I will use the copyright format featured in this photo. I have decided to do this because I feel that all the information about the photo (camera, location, car type, line, date, etc) should be presented to clear any confusion.

(image)

Comments on this are welcome.

I could just cut that top part out and claim it as my own :P But the information part is good. Put some sort of indicator somewhere in the photo so that it's impossible to get rid of - like this:

ce1.jpg