A Tale of Things To Come . . . (Maybe)

The Real

I was about to say... What in the hell did they do to those MCIs!?!?!? :mad:

But then I realized that I've seen this pic before and that it wasn't possible, esp. since I've rode on some of the MCIs pictured and these MCIs are a bit too new to be repainted anyway. The 22XXs are split between Yukon and Spring Creek. :cool:

I was about to say... What in the hell did they do to those MCIs!?!?!? :mad:

But then I realized that I've seen this pic before and that it wasn't possible, esp. since I've rode on some of the MCIs pictured and these MCIs are a bit too new to be repainted anyway. The 22XXs are split between Yukon and Spring Creek. :cool:

Yeah, thats why on the bottom of the photo is says, "Trevor Logan Photoshop and already knew the split, remember I do run the roster at TTMG... Also, they aren't too new, the MTA's repaint cycle is generally every 3-6 years, the 2200s are already 3 years old.

Yeah, thats why on the bottom of the photo is says, "Trevor Logan Photoshop and already knew the split, remember I do run the roster at TTMG... Also, they aren't too new, the MTA's repaint cycle is generally every 3-6 years, the 2200s are already 3 years old.

Ahh... I didn't even pay that any attention since that whole part at the bottom is small unless you click on the pic to its actual size. To be honest, I didn't even think that they painted any MCIs that early in the game. Most of the MCIs out of (MTA) Bus are a good 7 years old now and none of them look like they've been repainted, but they still look in good shape. I just assumed it was because they wash them and such. It also seems harder to tell when MCIs have been repainted too. The only thing that usually gives it away IMO is that sometimes they'll have smaller numbers on the back, but there is a lot less to paint on the MCIs as opposed to the local buses. Also just because a bus has new numbers on it doesn't necessarily indicate that it has been repainted, so it's tricky.

I could see it being done to the MCIs (without the black window trim), but not to the RTSs.

With the way things are going around here (and yes I've heard something), an RTS could VERY WELL end up in decal and likewise with the MCI.

Archived