And the first pictures of the MTA NYC Prevost X3-45s comes from...

mtattrain

Sweet!!! Axion signs on the LFS, and now Aesys signs on the Prevosts...different. I approve!

Oh btw KNIGHTRIDER!...you wanna codebreak them, there's only one place to go...

YUKON!!!

Ho Ho Ho Ho,HO! People...Slow Down, the bus in the photo is NOT a NYCT unit and barely represents what our buses will look like. That is just a sign representation, so lets not get our panties wet too fast here...

Some things wrong with the bus in the photo:

A) Mirrors on that bus in the photo is not the spec of our units

:P No Bi-Part door as spec'd

C) Look through the front glass, not our seats!

• 3 weeks later...
Sweet!!! Axion signs on the LFS, and now Aesys signs on the Prevosts...different. I approve!

Oh btw KNIGHTRIDER!...you wanna codebreak them, there's only one place to go...

YUKON!!!

Wrong , its castleton they are getting it first .

yesterday as i was doing the BxM7A around 12ish south bound to the city in the bronx heading towars zerega av, sure enough 2400 was right behind coming down the hill heading towards the drew brighe. Most likly it was heading to zerega. From what i seen in my mirrors its a nice looking bus. Oh this may be lil off topic but also at the same time CNG40 811 with JG stickers was on the other side mostly coming from zerega heading towards the whitestone maybe to CP or back to JG depot. P.S. KR did you guys get 811.

Actually, latest talk says Charleston, but they were slated for Yukon.

Yea now its charleston , im hearing different stories it was supposed to be castleton but is charleston for sure . Then i heard yukon were supposed to get some .

Archived