R68A B Train In Service On Weekend (Yeah)

Guest lance25
A (:) on the weekend? I wonder whats the occasion

Yeah, I'm trying to figure that one out as well. It's not like it's some obscure holiday (I hope) or some sort of parade or something, so I don't know why they'd bring out a (;) train. I can understand if extra service is needed along Central Park West or Eighth Avenue proper, but wouldn't it make more sense to send an extra (C) train or even an (A) local.

Nice catch though Daniel. You seem to be on the ball with these rare catches as of late.

Are you serious with that comment? Looks like you did not read the video description.

Was that directed towards me or Daniel? And if it was me, then what do you mean? You're kinda vague...

it was Bedford Park Blvd. The (;) see's the weekend finally after 10 years of sleeping on weekends gv bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbn:)

If it was bedford Pk Blvd, that means it was just a Yankee special for that day. Darn! :mad: I wanted to catch it :).

Nice catch! I don't get it though pretty much every week of the baseball season there are Yankee Games on weekends whether its every weekend or every other weekend and today there are (B)'s providing extra service.

2 people disliked the (:) running on a weekend to WTC **** them.

Was that directed towards me or Daniel? And if it was me, then what do you mean? You're kinda vague...

To you....LOOK AT THE DAMN VIDEO before you made god awful comments.

1) It's a (:) train on a WEEKEND

2) It's south terminal was WORLD TRADE CENTER

btw, awesome catch Daniel!

Nice catch! I don't get it though pretty much every week of the baseball season there are Yankee Games on weekends whether its every weekend or every other weekend and today there are (B)'s providing extra service.

2 people disliked the (:) running on a weekend to WTC **** them.

I know thats a shame. Maybe they're jealous and thanks:tup:

1) It's a (;) train on a WEEKEND

btw, awesome catch Daniel!

yeah thanks for explaining it to him:tup:

1) It's a (:P train on a WEEKEND

...which is why I think that this thread is "oh crap" worthy. I've seen too many of these dang treads. Remember the R32 (F)? And I did look at the video, and that is what I saw. And next time READ MY DANG POST. I said I meant no offense. Great shots, by the way, Daniel.

It should be pointed out that it was ONE WAY only FOR A LIMITED TIME AFTER THE YANKEE GAME.

Likely because of all the GO's on the B division D line management decided that they did not want those trains to turn in Brooklyn or Second Ave. So to distinguish them management ordered them to be called re-routed B trains to WTC station.

Archived