R68A B Train In Service On Weekend (Yeah)

thats weird because I caught this in service at Tremont

As someone said, because of a possible gap in D service, it is not usually done that way.

Nothing is set in stone at NYCT.

When I say how things are done, it means how things are USUALLY done. There can always be exceptions made. That's why we have dispatchers and the Control Center. We move millions and have to keep them moving with many strategies.

...which is why I think that this thread is "oh crap" worthy. I've seen too many of these dang treads. Remember the R32 (F)? And I did look at the video, and that is what I saw. And next time READ MY DANG POST. I said I meant no offense. Great shots, by the way, Daniel.

You insulted his thread and then said no offense...how does that work?

You suck at life, no offense. How else can you possibly take that?

This isn't a crap thread. You should go sit at the WTC station and wait for the next (:P on a WEEKDAY.

You annoy me because you can never admit when you are wrong. Whenever someone answers your questions, you say it was rhetorical because it was a question that was easily answered. You just don't want to sound dumb. You need to learn that you're not always right and pretending to be smarter than you actually are won't get you anywhere.

You just saw this thread as an opportunity to be the first person to bash a guy so you just had to say this thread would be crap and now it's blown up in your face.

Phew, that felt good.

This isn't a crap thread. You should go sit at the WTC station and wait for the next (:P on a WEEKDAY.

You annoy me because you can never admit when you are wrong. Whenever someone answers your questions, you say it was rhetorical because it was a question that was easily answered. You just don't want to sound dumb. You need to learn that you're not always right and pretending to be smarter than you actually are won't get you anywhere.

You just saw this thread as an opportunity to be the first person to bash a guy so you just had to say this thread would be crap and now it's blown up in your face.

Phew, that felt good.

Best post.....:tup::tup:

You annoy me because you can never admit when you are wrong. ... You just saw this thread as an opportunity to be the first person to bash a guy so you just had to say this thread would be crap and now it's blown up in your face.
His attempt to compare this thread with an R32 (F) wasn't even great.

I ran a baseball special today, they told us we were going to Brighton Beach this time, so I just slapped the (:P back on the front and ran the exact normal run of the (:P all the way down there, even express from Kings Highway. I don't mess with side signs anyway. Control even referred to us as a Bravo lol.

This isn't a crap thread. You should go sit at the WTC station and wait for the next (;) on a WEEKDAY.

Phew, that felt good.

Alright, I'm sorry. I said what I was trying to get across wrong. I didn't mean to bash Daniel the Cool (which is what I meant by "no offense") or you, I was bashing the arcticle itself. I thought that the thread was uneccessary. If you feel the other way, so be it. Insulting me (repeatedly) will get you nowhere but a moderator report (which I actually clicked). And if you are talking about the (Q) from Astoria to 125th st, that was always intended to be rhetorical, because I was getting frustrated with you.

And by the way, I have skipped a grade and have a 97% grade point average. Top that.

I am done with this thread. I said I was sorry, what more do you want? If anyone wants to talk to me about this, send a PM. Don't hijack Daniel's nice thread (even if I don't like it) to shout at me.

And by the way, I have skipped a grade and have a 97% grade point average. Top that.

What does this have to do with anything?

Don't hijack Daniel's nice thread (even if I don't like it) to shout at me.

waitwut

Technically, you started it...

Great Shots, Daniel.

What does this have to do with anything?

Let me show you:

You just don't want to sound dumb. You need to learn that you're not always right and pretending to be smarter than you actually are won't get you anywhere.

See the connection?

And I'm still waiting for an apology, R160.

This isn't a crap thread. You should go sit at the WTC station and wait for the next (B) on a WEEKDAY.

Phew, that felt good.

Ouch!

Archived