R68A B Train In Service On Weekend (Yeah)

And by the way, I have skipped a grade and have a 97% grade point average. Top that.

I make $64K a year and I dropped out of high school, it's been topped.

Also, the way I learned "grade point average," it's 0.0 to 4.0 (5.0 if Honors). 97% is your grade percentage. But what do I know, I dropped out of high school and make $64K.

Its been topped many times. my parents earned $110K a year while I was kid, and they both didn't go to college. They took rights to a bunch of luxury condos in China that my grandpa owned, but my grandpa wanted to give them up so he could retire, and they collected the huge rent from them. My cousin and her boyfriend each make $85 an hour in pharmaceutics. I make $190K/year and went to Bx Science and MIT Grades don't really show how good your gonna do in life. I, myself, was only the average student (IMHO), and a load of my classmates were much smarter then me. Some of my classmates had 99.7% averages, but look where I am now. I've heard of people who were top of the class that are working as cashiers because of something stupid they did in life that screwed them over.

SI Subway, you should apologize to Daniel, which I think you did, and you also should admit you were wrong, which I don't believe you did. R160, I believe you should apologize to Daniel, because I think the argument would have died after the second page until you bought it up again. As for R160 apologizing to SI Subway, I'm stuck there, because I believe that R160 had a point to make to SI Subway, but I just don't think he put it in the best possible way.

Archived