Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
JubaionBx12+SBS

Let's take a Vacation

In this thread we all should take the time to discuss our vacation plans or dream vacations. My dream vacation would be to Dubai because it literally has everything. The beaches look wonderful, the hotels are great and there's a whole host of superlative projects that need to be in my photo gallery.

To list a few:

Dubai Mall- The world's largest shopping mall

Burj Khalifa- The world's tallest skyscraper

Burj Al Arab- World's tallest hotel

Palm Jumeriah, Jebel Ail and Diera- World's largest man made islands

Still in the works- Dubailand- an amusement complex that will be twice the size of Disney World when finished.

Where would you go for a vacation? We all will learn some cool travel tips and have fun with this thread.

Toyko, Chicago (To see the Sears Tower and go to a Cubs game), LA, San Fran, San Diego, Miami.

The only place I wouldn't want to go is to Cleveland or the entire state of Ohio period.

Dubai, South Africa, Ibiza and I have my heart set on short line buses cardboard house lol

In order to reduce the clutter in this section, please discuss these points in this thread here