Overhead Destination Signs

Can I Request this sign please? :
Reminder: Subway Bullets are Cyan Color

Brooklyn &. | (H) To Jamaica Center, Qns via Atlantic Av Exp. | (O) To Coney Island, Bklyn via Coney Is. Av Exp
Queens via. | Weekdays also express between Conduit Blvd &. | Late Nights via local.
5 Av Express. | Sutphin Blvd-JFK. Late nights all local stops. |

HO.png

Hope you like. I think i fulfilled all the requests. Sorry I didn't do it in a timely manner had a whole lot of stuff to take care of.

Edited by MattTrain

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize for the mistakes and errors on making these graphics. I haven't had much time, nor paid attention to this thread as of late.

I'll try to be as accurate with the spelling and grammar.

I will however condense the signs if means necessary, meaning that I will omit any words that aren't deemed necessary.

Thanks a lot for requesting these signs. I appreciate it a lot. 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiya, Matt. May I please have this?

(A) to 207th Street, Manhattan, all times.

<C> to Bedford Park Boulevard, rush hours. Other times, use the (K) to 168th Street.

(E) to 179th Street, Queens, all times.

(F) to 179th Street, Queens, all times.

(K) to 168th Street, Manhattan, all times.

(S) to 57th Street-6th Ave, Manhattan, all times.

(JFK) to 57th Street-6th Avenue, Manhattan, all times.

Edited by lupojohn

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Is anyone able to do this?? 

Queens,                                 (E) Sunrise Express To Broadhollow Road, Farmingdale                    (J)(Z) Sunrise Local To Crooked Hill Road-Suffolk County Community

& Eastern Long Island via    All Times. Late Nights, (E) runs local after Peninsula Blvd                 College, Brentwood All Times. Rush Hours (J) & (Z) makes Skip Stops between 

Merrick Blvd                           -Lynbrook Center.                                                                                     Jamaica Center to Broadway, Amityville.

Westchester                    (6) Pelham Local to New Rochelle-North Avenue

Weekday Afternoons. Take <6> across the platform for Port Chester

Other Times, (6)  makes all local stops to Port Chester-Wing Street

Westchester                  <6>  Pelham Express To Port Chester-Wing Street

Weekday Afternoons. Other times, take (6) Local 

across the Platform.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 3:06 PM, DJLilFace222 said:

Is anyone able to do this?? 

Queens,                                 (E) Sunrise Express To Broadhollow Road, Farmingdale                    (J)(Z) Sunrise Local To Crooked Hill Road-Suffolk County Community

& Eastern Long Island via    All Times. Late Nights, (E) runs local after Peninsula Blvd                 College, Brentwood All Times. Rush Hours (J) & (Z) makes Skip Stops between 

Merrick Blvd                           -Lynbrook Center.                                                                                     Jamaica Center to Broadway, Amityville.

Westchester                    (6) Pelham Local to New Rochelle-North Avenue

Weekday Afternoons. Take <6> across the platform for Port Chester

Other Times, (6)  makes all local stops to Port Chester-Wing Street

Westchester                  <6>  Pelham Express To Port Chester-Wing Street

Weekday Afternoons. Other times, take (6) Local 

across the Platform.

Requests have stopped being made by the author since 2013, so don't expect to get a reply when you're requesting in 2021. Anyways, I was able to make the signs you requested:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
I've made some modifications to the readings you requested if you don't mind.

Edited by BenTheMiner

On 4/28/2021 at 9:42 AM, BenTheMiner said:

Requests have stopped being made by the author since 2013, so don't expect to get a reply when you're requesting in 2021. Anyways, I was able to make the signs you requested:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
I've made some modifications to the readings you requested if you don't mind.

Thank you so much. I noticed one error with the (J) and (Z). You put the word Community Twice.