Overhead Destination Signs

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to request another destination sign, with black text and a white background.

Downtown & Bklyn

via Jamaica Skip

Stop Express

<QJ> [black bullet] To Coney Island

via Brighton Local.

Next stop: 160 St.

<RJ> [Red bullet] To Bay Ridge-95 St

via Fourth Ave Local.

Next stop: Sutphin Bl.

Weekday rush hrs only.

Mornings, express b/w

Bdwy Junction and Canal St.

Other times, take (JJ) [orange bullet]

to Broad St on

opposite track.

Thanks.

Edited by IRT Bronx Express

Can i get one that says (A) 8th Ave Express To Far Rockaway All Times (C) Culver Local To Coney Island All TImes Except Late Nights. Late nights use (F) at Jay St-Metrotech (E) 8th Ave Local To Euclid Ave All Times Except Late Nights, Late nights use (A) or (K)(H) Rockaway Park Express To Rockaway Park Rush Hours. All other times use (S) at Broad Channel (K) 8th Ave Express To Lefferts Blvd All Times (JFK) JFK EXPRESS Non-stop to Aqueduct-North Conduit Ave. For JFK Use AIRTRAIN at North Conduit Ave.

Correction to above, make the (E) go to 76th St, (C) To Church Ave. And (G) to 76th St Late nights, please. (Or 76th Ave, whatever that stop after Euclid that is rumored is called) Also, make it so the (A) runs local late nights. So for the (E) it would be use (A) or (G).

Matt take your time to do this signs please, would like them for my signature:

Sign is a West 4 Street 6 Av. Express Destination Overhead sign

Downtown & Brooklyn via Manhattan Bridge

(B) To Brighton Beach via Brighton Express weekdays only. Other times take (D) to Pacific Street for (Q). (Black background)

(D) To Bay Parkway via 4 Av Exp & West End. Skips DeKalb Av. Late nights local in Brooklyn. (White Background)

The second one I want you to do one similar to your avatar.

(A)(D)

Take your time on this, I'll patiently wait.

Hey. Not to be rude, or anything, but can I get that other arrow sign? Just a reminder. :)

Here's your arrow sign!

aEHK.png

May I have a sign that says:

(N) To Astoria-Ditmars (Q) To Astoria-Ditmars ® To Forest Hills-71 Ave

All Times Weekdays Only All times except late nights

Thanks!

NQRSign.png

I looked at all those Subway Signs you made...These are awesome...I dont mean to bug you or anything...but could you make two for me?...

Jay Street-MetroTech Station

A, C, F, J and R Trains...with the Accessible Station Logo...(Jay Street is an accessible station)

And For The Signs:

Prospect Park & Bay Ridge via DeKalb Avenue:

J Train: To Prospect Park at all times except late nights. Late nights take N to DeKalb Avenue for Q.

R Train: To Bay Ridge-95 Street at all times except late nights. Late nights use N train to 36 St-4 Av for R Train.

Late Nights N train to Coney Island Stops here.

JayStreet-1.png

JRsign.png

Edited by MattTrain

Can i get one that says (A) 8th Ave Express To Far Rockaway All Times (C) Culver Local To Coney Island All TImes Except Late Nights. Late nights use (F) at Jay St-Metrotech (E) 8th Ave Local To Euclid Ave All Times Except Late Nights, Late nights use (A) or (K)(H) Rockaway Park Express To Rockaway Park Rush Hours. All other times use (S) at Broad Channel (K) 8th Ave Express To Lefferts Blvd All Times (JFK) JFK EXPRESS Non-stop to Aqueduct-North Conduit Ave. For JFK Use AIRTRAIN at North Conduit Ave.

Correction to above, make the (E) go to 76th St, (C) To Church Ave. And (G) to 76th St Late nights, please. (Or 76th Ave, whatever that stop after Euclid that is rumored is called) Also, make it so the (A) runs local late nights. So for the (E) it would be use (A) or (G).

I was a bit confused with your request so I did the best I could with it Hope you like.

JayStreet22.png

Matt take your time to do this signs please, would like them for my signature:

Sign is a West 4 Street 6 Av. Express Destination Overhead sign

Downtown & Brooklyn via Manhattan Bridge

(B) To Brighton Beach via Brighton Express weekdays only. Other times take (D) to Pacific Street for (Q). (Black background)

(D) To Bay Parkway via 4 Av Exp & West End. Skips DeKalb Av. Late nights local in Brooklyn. (White Background)

The second one I want you to do one similar to your avatar.

(A)(D)

Take your time on this, I'll patiently wait.

8811.png

BDSign2.png

Edited by MattTrain

My sign looks perfect! Thanks ! :tup

Glad you like them!

If this isn't asking too much, could you make them just one picture so I can use it for my signature? Looks great by the way.

The sign would be too big if I make them into one image hence the reason I cut it into two parts. Condensing the signs isn't always an easy task. Glad you like them by the way. Edited by MattTrain

I dont mean to ask again but...haha...lol...

Whats ur secret to doing these signs? I wanna try to make some myself..

I use the font Helevetica CE Bold for the text. It's not really too hard, just using the correct font size can be tricky sometimes.

MattTrain, I like the way you made that Avatar for my bro alejr88. If you don't mind, can I have one exactly like it saying;

(A)<Q>

Thanks man you are the best.

You're welcome. Here it is!

2307.png

I'd like to make a request!

#1: All bullets in orange.

To Manhattan & Queens, via 6th Avenue Local.

(U)/ (V):

To Aqueduct Complex.

Weekdays 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Weekends 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM, trains operate skip/stop service.

#2: (H)/(I) in SAS light blue. (M) in dark blue.

(I):

To 191 Street, except late nights.

Late nights, (H) stops here.

(M):

To 168 Street all times.

Thanks in advance. Just a note, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, so try your best to stick to what I wrote! ;)

Edited by ThrexxBus

I'd like to make a request!

#1: All bullets in orange.

To Manhattan & Queens, via 6th Avenue Local.

(U)/ (V):

To Aqueduct Complex.

Weekdays 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Weekends 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM, trains operate skip/stop service.

#2: (H)/(I) in SAS light blue. (M) in dark blue.

(I):

To 191 Street, except late nights.

Late nights, (H) stops here.

(M):

To 168 Street all times.

Thanks in advance. Just a note, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, so try your best to stick to what I wrote! ;)

Here are your respective signs!

IMsign.png

UVsign.png