U.S. Government Agencies obtaining Facebook warrants.

Acela Express

many people my age are especially stupid when it comes to be posting things on facebook..... so if your profile pic is of you at a party half naked with a needle in your arm, just wow. Moron of the Year award... I ain't making this up

No kidding...

Makes me wonder if anyone has any level of self-dignity or self respect anymore. Are people really proud of themselves when they see photos surfacing on facebook of themselves drunk and high? They must be since they like to brag about it like it's a huge accomplishment.

If any photos of me surfaced on facebook of me drunk or high I'd go into hiding for a very long time out of embarrassment.

"Having a good time" is not the same as "acting stupid".

No kidding...

Makes me wonder if anyone has any level of self-dignity or self respect anymore. Are people really proud of themselves when they see photos surfacing on facebook of themselves drunk and high? They must be since they like to brag about it like it's a huge accomplishment.

If any photos of me surfaced on facebook of me drunk or high I'd go into hiding for a very long time out of embarrassment.

"Having a good time" is not the same as "acting stupid".

Its sad that ppl can't differentiate the two and you got the ones that act like "thugs" on FB!

This is what need to happens more often when kids try to show off on FB...we need more uncles/guardians like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx95J-t1XP8&feature=related

That is why I keep saying to people stop acting like Snoop Dogg, Suge Knight, Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, and who ever the hell is or was in the music industry and stop posting yourselves acting like a fool on the internet. People like that degrade themselves. They are also making the music itself look bad. When I was in high school I saw other kids come to school dressed or sounding like various gangsta rappers and doing fake or real gang signs and many of this happened right in front of school staff in many cases. Nobody did anything about it until recently that is. This was probably the reason why roughly 1/3 of class of 2010 dropped out or were expelled. Either that or they were thrown in jail. As far as gangsta rap goes all of that is just entertainment and a way of making money. Nothing more. I bet many of the stuff they say on those songs aren't even true though I been wrong before.

Well said!:tup::tup:

That is why I keep saying to people stop acting like Snoop Dogg, Suge Knight, Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, and who ever the hell is or was in the music industry and stop posting yourselves acting like a fool on the internet. People like that degrade themselves. They are also making the music itself look bad. When I was in high school I saw other kids come to school dressed or sounding like various gangsta rappers and doing fake or real gang signs and many of this happened right in front of school staff in many cases. Nobody did anything about it until recently that is. This was probably the reason why roughly 1/3 of class of 2010 dropped out or were expelled. Either that or they were thrown in jail. As far as gangsta rap goes all of that is just entertainment and a way of making money. Nothing more. I bet many of the stuff they say on those songs aren't even true though I been wrong before.

Most of it isnt true; and thats what alot of these kids dont get. It just a way of making themselves seem "hard" and gangsta gangsta. Im a major lil wayne fan but I would never go to great lengths of trying to be like him. I can only be like me.

Some of these rappers grew up in good neighborhoods while alot grew up in the hood.

Most of it isnt true; and thats what alot of these kids dont get. It just a way of making themselves seem "hard" and gangsta gangsta. Im a major lil wayne fan but I would never go to great lengths of trying to be like him. I can only be like me.

Some of these rappers grew up in good neighborhoods while alot grew up in the hood.

The problem lies where you get these kids that grow up in good neighborhoods being so influenced by hip hop artists, that they have to "lie to kick it", so to speak.... these are the same ones that front (to others that don't personally know them) like they're from the roughest of hoods.... some are so delusional, they'll try to pass off the good neighborhood they're from, as having it's gully section.....

....full knowin you aint goin get respect if you do shows talkin about you from Lindenwood....

(these'll be the same ones that'll be reppin they're from Queens just as hard as someone like 50 cent would; as if Lindenwood is as a rough a neighborhood to grow up in, as opposed to South Jamaica)

this is the trend I'm seeing w/ a LOT of these artists out right now.... youtube only gives fakers a platform to engage in the BS in.... you can't hear the "real" behind what they spittin... it's just words & lines.... can't really explain it; it's one of those things you have to judge for yourself... it's like judging the tone of voice of a liar, as opposed to an honest person...

The problem lies where you get these kids that grow up in good neighborhoods being so influenced by hip hop artists, that they have to "lie to kick it", so to speak.... these are the same ones that front (to others that don't personally know them) like they're from the roughest of hoods.... some are so delusional, they'll try to pass off the good neighborhood they're from, as having it's gully section.....

....full knowin you aint goin get respect if you do shows talkin about you from Lindenwood....

(these'll be the same ones that'll be reppin they're from Queens just as hard as someone like 50 cent would; as if Lindenwood is as a rough a neighborhood to grow up in, as opposed to South Jamaica)

this is the trend I'm seeing w/ a LOT of these artists out right now.... youtube only gives fakers a platform to engage in the BS in.... you can't hear the "real" behind what they spittin... it's just words & lines.... can't really explain it; it's one of those things you have to judge for yourself... it's like judging the tone of voice of a liar, as opposed to an honest person...

Hey, its a hard knock life in Lindenwood and Valley Stream!

Speaking of Lidenwold people swear up and down that place is gangsta l0l....

But then you come to find out the Flyers training facility is nearby and most of the Flyers, Phillies, and Sixers players live in and around Lidenwold.

these are the same ones that front (to others that don't personally know them) like they're from the roughest of hoods.... some are so delusional, they'll try to pass off the good neighborhood they're from, as having it's gully section.....

Let me help you there, guy - it's called posing/posers.

But then you come to find out the Flyers training facility is nearby and most of the Flyers, Phillies, and Sixers players live in and around Lidenwold.

He means Lindenwood in Queens, not Lindenwold in New Jersey.

Speaking of south jersey, I always wondered what sports teams they tend to root for.... so it's more the philadelphia teams... I remember reading an old post on city data regarding that....

iono squat about the makeup of Lindenwold; demographics, avg. income/household, etc.... I wasn't out there long enough to take a mental note of how ppl. live out there... lol.... but goddamn at how filled that parking lot was (talkin bout lindenwold patco).....

Let me help you there, guy - it's called posing/posers.

yeh, posers.... thanks for the adjective.

but I like to elaborate on my points... adds emphasis (and sometimes, humor)...

He means Lindenwood in Queens, not Lindenwold in New Jersey.

hah....

I wadn't even thinkin of NJ when I made the post (hence why I mentioned fiddy cent)....

Archived