Missing Brooklyn boy found dead

dman1455

BROOKLYN (WABC) -- The body of a missing Brooklyn boy was found in a dumpster early Wednesday morning, and police have made one arrest in his murder.

A New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services Missing Child Alert had been issued for 8-year-old Leibby Kleztky, who didn't return to his Borough Park home after a day at a nearby camp.

Read More Here: http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8247399

This is basically a warning that you need to keep an eye on your kids, and yourself at all times even when they are next to you, because you don't know who is out there. A normal looking person smiling and talking to you could be a creepy criminal wanting to kill, or hurt you in some way. In today's society you must always be on a lookout. Just watch out, and if there is something suspicious, or if you suspect something say something, and call the cops. Dial 911 and contact the proper authorities.

Really how does race have to do with this? Crime happens everywhere, and everyone is guilty in some way. We are all guilty, because we quietly let society fall apart without doing anything about it, and if we don't change our ways humanity will fall apart as a whole. We are all guilty of something and this will never change that fact.

If they didn't find that it was one of their own that did it, the Shomrim would be out questioning every black guy in a 30 mile radius.

Yea no doubt, and that dude is a piece of trash, He was on the news saying how bad it was that this happenned to a jewish boy and then he caught himself and said oh well that it happened to any 9 year old boy..

This troll who was living in the attic who did this to this kid should be tied up to two cars and they should rip the dude in half for killing this kid..

The parents are definately partially to blame. What is a 9 year old kid doing wandering around on his own? These types of Jews are really careless when it comes to their kids, I see it all of the time in Kew Gardens, these litttle kids wandering the streets on their own, almost getting kit by cars darting across the streets..

One time recently there were these 3 little jewish kids and an older jewish guy with them in his 30s. They were on their way to some jewish center.. The older dude just bolted across the street just barely getting hit by a car and ran into the jewish center while the kids who were with him almost got hit by the car and they stopped and the car stopped short and then they crossed the street and went into the center also but the older jewish dude didnt even look back to see if the kids were ok or anything. It was like they werent even with him..

Haha, yes, exactly. Down in Rockaway the orthodox would call up the precinct whenever a black guy had the nerve to walk on the street. They'd actually tell the cops that it "wasn't his neighborhood".

Very sad news. This is no doubt one of the most covered NYC child murders in maybe 3 decades. Already getting international attention.

Even though I don't remember as I was 7 years old in summer of 1979, it has some resemblences to the infamous Etan Patz kidnapping/murder case. My mom always talks about that Patz case which got huge international attention as well like the current Leiby murder.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/07/13/2011-07-13_leiby_kletzkys_murder_similar_to_case_of_etan_patz_new_york_city_boy_who_disappe.html

This is just sad. When your white it's worse. [i'm lightskinned.]

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Damn what a terrible thing to say kid:tdown:. Being a murder victim regardless of race is something that can ruin a family's life forever.

Think before you type young man.

Don't feel like quoting right now, so I'll do a mass reply....

- lol @ always supposed to feel sorrow whenever someone dies... I guess that's true if you're livin in la la land....

- of all the homicides there's ever been, involving the literal butchering & dismemberment of a victim, I'd like to know how many of the murderers involved black men or women..... Sayin it another way, this time, we aint to blame....

- as for the whole "when you're white, it's worse" notion.... What are you supposed to be, a KKK spokesman? man, kick rocks w/ all that.....

- as for the death penalty, this is why I support it.... but I think this a** hole should undergo years of torture (including the dismembering of his fingers 1-by-1, toes 1-by-1, then a hand, then a foot, then his other hand, then his other foot, each of his teeth, then an eye just for good measure)... No painkillers, no procaine, none of that.... I mean, let this all drag out just as long as they like to drag out the death penalty....

...then have a good ole fashioned stoning seal the deal for this a**hole....

I feel very sorry for the family and whomever involved in his death should be killed the same way he was.

jimmy7train: That's a very messed up comment. Not good, cool or nice.

Also, what happened with the story of the two sisters that went missing. Heard it on FOX5 (5PM Broadcast) and I tuned to ABC7 (same time) and heard about the little boy being missing. Was the other story shyed away from, or was it reported again later?

Archived