Missing Brooklyn boy found dead

dman1455

I heard and what gets me is the video of this poor kids last Moments B)

I understand that us as Human beings have to live on this Planet together but why in the world would you do this to a innocent kid .

I am :mad: Pissed as of late with the Mom first that gets away with it but now this ,I'd tell ya I hope he gets killed or commits suicide in Prison

I heard and what gets me is the video of this poor kids last Moments :(

I understand that us as Human beings have to live on this Planet together but why in the world would you do this to a innocent kid .

I am :mad: Pissed as of late with the Mom first that gets away with it but now this ,I'd tell ya I hope he gets killed or commits suicide in Prison

Don't worry, the home boys in prison will take care of him.

He molested and raped the poor boy. That is why he killed him. The boy knew his identity. Since the boy knew his identity the boy could confess to the cops who did it, and the guy's name. So since he wanted to prevent that he killed the poor kid.

This is just sick! What reason did this person have to kill this kid......its just sad and doesnt make any sense what so ever.

They should just feed this guy to a bunch of tigers.

It'll give the tigers indigestion. That's punishment for the tigers. Throw that sick f-er in prison and let the inamtes 'treat him'. I mean it's already bad when it's a pedophile, but the sicko butchered the poor boy to peices, that will 'go over real well'....

This levi aron worked right by trainland on mcdonald avenue. What can possibly go thru someones mind while cutting this poor kid up and keeping his legs in the fridge and the rest of the body in a dumpster and then go back to work as nothing even happend. That poor kid on the video of him walking by himself lost makes you want to cry.

When I was at the mezzanine of Atlantic-Pacific (transfering from the (5) to the (D))i saw the missing poster of the kid but then when I read the article that R68 posted I was stunned with the way he was killed. If the Death Penalty is illegal then I hope the dudes take care of him in prison.

He molested and raped the poor boy. That is why he killed him. The boy knew his identity. Since the boy knew his identity the boy could confess to the cops who did it, and the guy's name. So since he wanted to prevent that he killed the poor kid.

I thought they said there was no signs of molestation?

Look the kid knew the guy. He went into his car, because he knew the guy. He trusted him, and the guy betrayed the kid's trust. This is just as bad as the Catholic Church Priest Abuses, or maybe even worse, because the priests let the kids live although they would scarred for life.

Look the kid knew the guy. He went into his car, because he knew the guy. He trusted him, and the guy betrayed kids trust. This is just as bad as the Catholic Church Priest Abuses, or maybe even worse, because the priests let the kids live although they would scarred for life.

where are you getting this information from? you know something we don't because i'm watching the news and they said levi had no connection to the family?

This levi aron worked right by trainland on mcdonald avenue. What can possibly go thru someones mind while cutting this poor kid up and keeping his legs in the fridge and the rest of the body in a dumpster and then go back to work as nothing even happend. That poor kid on the video of him walking by himself lost makes you want to cry.

Its really sad. That's what bothers me; him acting like nothing happened and going on with his life. Its sick.

...sadly this is the world we live in.

Look the kid knew the guy. He went into his car, because he knew the guy. He trusted him, and the guy betrayed the kid's trust. This is just as bad as the Catholic Church Priest Abuses, or maybe even worse, because the priests let the kids live although they would scarred for life.

If you dont know what the hell you talking about; just shut the hell up.

I didnt hear anything about molestation on the news.

I am glad I check the news now. The boy had no connection to the murderer, but he still trusted the guy to get into his car. He obviously wasn't forced into the vehicle. The murderer also suffocated the boy to death when the boy began to panic. He killed the boy, and cut the boy's body into parts, and put part of it into the refrigerator, and the others into a bag and a suitcase, and threw it into a dumpster.

I am glad I check the news now. The boy had no connection to the murderer, but he still trusted the guy to get into his car. He obviously wasn't forced into the vehicle. The murderer also suffocated the boy to death when the boy began to panic. He killed the boy, and cut the boy's body into parts, and put part of it into the refrigerator, and the others into a bag and a suitcase, and threw it into a dumpster.

Thanks for the update 1010 wins

If they didn't find that it was one of their own that did it, the Shomrim would be out questioning every black guy in a 30 mile radius.

Totally racial and disrespectful.

- of all the homicides there's ever been, involving the literal butchering & dismemberment of a victim, I'd like to know how many of the murderers involved black men or women..... Sayin it another way, this time, we aint to blame....

- as for the whole "when you're white, it's worse" notion.... What are you supposed to be, a KKK spokesman? man, kick rocks w/ all that.....

IAWTP.

Archived